FS: Lots of hardware (Macs, LCD, gaming, network/audio stuff)

Any interest in trading that HP lcd for a Dell 2007WFP + $? If so, PM me, if not, BUMP!

Not looking to do any trades at this time, thanks for asking.

As for the Xbox info, I will look it up tonight and will post it here.

The Xbox is running some xecuter2 chip and firmware, then EvolutionX as the front-end. There are dip switches on the back to enable/disable the chip, as well as a parallel port. The drive is 200GB, not sure what brand. I've been using this for 3+ years and it has played everything I've thrown at it. XBMC is a newer version as it was usually updated once every few months.

bump for the TripleHead2Go. Wish I had the cash to buy it.

How would I find out the model/type of the DVD rom? I remember seeing something about region-free, but not sure what the actual model is. I just throw movies at it, and it plays them, that's all I've been interested in :)

The manufactured date is December 19, 2003.

putting in intrest in the tripple head. will pm you about it later.

Prices lowered on powermac, ibook, triplehead2go, headphone amp, gigabit switch, playstation2, xbox. This stuff needs to go.

Great prices on the router/switch/nic - bump for you.

Wish I would have caught this a week ago, I'd have snagged both router/switch from you.

Powermac is sold. There is a sale pending on the iBook (it will be available July 20th), but feel free to express interest in case the original deal doesn't work out.

With that switch could I send files back and forth on my network to each others computers or does it only split up the internet connection????

It works just like any other switch or hub. You plug several machines to it and they start seeing each other.

The Creek headphone amplifier is now sold.

Prices on PS2 and Xbox have been lowered.

Back