TF2 Update

Martyr

2[H]4U
if only

Select_A_Class____by_ghostfire.jpg

Damn. If there was a skin mod for this I would love this game. lol.

Add's a new aspect to the game, funny that right when I load this page up my wife walks in :p

Yeah, the females usually get dropped out of the picture. I can't beleive that they didn't have atleast one of the classes be a female. I know plenty of females that play the game, and I think they might appreciate having a class of two being thier gender.

It is certainly more kind to the eyes. ;)

They should've had male/female version of each class anyway.

Glad she kept the female Heavy not so heavy. Kinda ugly though. :D

Lol, I just realized that the female engineer has knee pads. I wonder what they are used for? Am I going to hell? :p

Male soldier would need an Orgasmo style Cock-Rocket if this update ever happens...

Kinda cool, just lacks the humor in the original classes. The heavy should be a real butch, really fat chick.

all of them are hot but the heavy. the spy and medic look great. demo is my 3rd favorite.

My fiance would love this in tf2! I mean its kind of lame for her playing as dudes all the time...

then on the flip of things... its kind of lame that guys play girls in mmos... creepy.

is it me or does the demo"woman" have a huge ass (is that a surprise?) lol

very nice, I think they should have made the gunner in the middle a butch looking heavy chick. I mean what are the fatties going to pick as their character?

Oh yeah & they need an asian chick. WTF! What about the guys with yellow fever!

Back