FS: $400 Laptop (2.0ghz, up to 1gb ram, 40gb HD,WiFi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

at_viper

Limp Gawd
I have a PERFECTLY WORKING Toshiba Satellite A15-S127 laptop. It has a 2.0ghz Celeron Processor that works awesome. It has a like new 40gb Hard Drive that was brand new two years ago. It has 1gb of Ram. It works PERFECTLY and has been getting me through college for the last two years. The battery has a full charge and last for about 3 or 4 hours. The battery is only a couple months old. It also has Wi-Fi that works flawlessly. Also has a great cd burner/dvd rom drive. There are NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS LAPTOP All the keys work great and the screen is perfect. Cosmetically it is in great condition, it only has a few minor marks nothing that can be seen without looking closely at the laptop. Laptop also comes with the A/C charger, Windows XP, Instal CD. If you are interested please post or pm me and I can email you pictures directly of any position or spot on the laptop. I only take paypal and buyer pays shipping. I am asking $350 obo which is a steal. Feel free to make an offer the worst I can say is no thanks. Thanks for looking.

9funx5.jpg

kf48qd.jpg

352kp43.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back