FS: XFX 780i, 4GHz E6300, 7.1 sound card, 2x160Gb SATA HDD's, + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew itt right

2[H]4U
HEAT since '05 ~~~ DeW itt right ~~~ 123-0-0
EBAY since '04 ~~~ BDeWitt82~~~ 178-0-0

The prices shown below include shipping via USPS Priority, UPS, or FedEx (whichever is cheaper) or possible first class if available. If you prefer one method over another let me know and we'll work it out. All parts are guaranteed against DOA and will be shipped with some method of tracking or delivery confirmation. Insurance is available at the buyers expense and discretion. Feel free to PM or email me at [email protected] with any questions. I'm not currently looking for anything as far as trades go. I need the money to recoop from other purchases.

XFX MB-N780-ISH9 780i SLI Motherboard -- SOLD for $207.50 shipped on eBay
**$268 shipped at Newegg
**Used for a couple months. No need for SLI anymore so I'm downgrading.
**In perfect condition. Comes in original box with all original packaging and accessories. None of the accessories have been opened or used.
Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3L motherboard -- SOLD for $60 shipped [H]ere
**$99 shipped at Newegg
**Comes in original box with manual, driver CD, case stickers, and (2) SATA cables.
Diamond XtremeSound XS71 7.1 Channel PCI Sound Card -- SOLD for $23.50 shipped on eBay
**$32 shipped at Newegg
**Purchased new from the egg 3 months ago
**In perfect condition. Comes in original box with all original packaging and accessories.
Thermalright HR-05-SLI Copper Heatsink -- SOLD for $22.45 shipped on eBay
**$33 shipped at Newegg
**In perfect condition. Comes in original box with all original packaging and accessories.
$50 Best Buy gift card -- SOLD for $47.26 shipped on eBay
Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 -- SOLD for $85 shipped [H]ere
**The original owner lapped this beauty and ran it at 4.0GHz, I ran it 24/7 at 3.6GHz and it's been wasting away in an HTPC the past month or so. It's still the highest clocked E6300 on the OC database HERE although the chart must have been rolled back because the 4Ghz clock used to be on there but now it's only 3.85GHz. I'll see if I can't get him to verify it by posting here. There's no pic because it's currently installed but as soon as I get it out I'll post a pics of the lap job. The proc will come with a stock HSF as well. LMK if you have any questions...

**Sorry the pic is mildly out of focus but in the processor's lapped HS you can see [H] on my monitor approx. 8-10 feet away on the other side of the room!
E6300.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back