WTB 8800 GTX, preferably BFG brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Tripod]MajorPayne

Supreme [H]ardness
Hi folks,

I'm looking to buy one (1) 8800 GTX, preferably BFG branded. I have a BFG 8800GTX OC2 currently and I'm looking to set up SLI, so no GTS or GT substitutes will do.

I'm looking to pay about $175 shipped, but I'm open to offers, so fill up my PM box!

I can pay by Non-CC Paypal or Money Order, but I'd prefer Paypal. Shipping is to 30474

My heatware is under SirWilliam. Email me at willpayne11 [at] gmail [dot] com if you need to, but I will check my PMs more regularly. I know there are only 2 feedbacks, but I assure you I am trustworthy, and I am willing to pay first to established traders. I'm willing to give contact information and work with the shipper to make things quick and easy. Not looking to scam anyone, this is a serious request. Only way I won't go through with it is if I don't get the offer I'm looking for or if I get red flags about a seller.

Please make me an offer, and thanks for looking!

Just to let everyone who offered know: I've purchased a card from a user here. Thanks to all who offered, now I'll be ready for SLI gaming wonder.

My buying/selling experiences here have been nothing short of wonderful, and I thank the [H] userbase and the moderators here for helping make it so good. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back