FS:Complete,Part Out, or Bundle 939 System

nobody_here

[H]F Junkie
I am not into PC gaming anymore and to be honest, this thing is using way too much power and heating my living room far too much to make it practical for what I use it for now, which is general web surfing, email, and streaming media to my 360. Would prefer to sell it as a whole but if I can get enough interest quickly in most of the items I will part it out. If you would like to buy several items at once that is great too. Just let me know what items you would like and I will give you my best offer shipped price. Would be awesome if I could find buyers for all of it and ship it all out at once on Monday, trying to get together funds to make a small down payment on a vehicle our family needs right now. Planning on getting a laptop to replace it and hook my main HDD into a USB enclosure and hook it directly to my 360 after we get the car situation straight.

Thanks for Looking!!

My terms

General:
Feel free to make offers, individual part prices are pretty firm and include shipping at that price, bundled parts can be slightly discounted. Please do not offer me 20 for something I am asking 50 for....unless you are buying the entire PC. PM me.

Shipping:
CONUS ONLY, Canada possible if you pay the additional shipping/duties, etc...Individual part prices are shipped prices via UPS Ground. I will ship within one business day. (Saturday and Sunday are not business days ;) ) We live next to a major UPS hub with it's own air terminal so shipping is pretty fast out of here. (Louisville, KY area) I will only charge actual shipping charges, no fluff, no BS. Standard default $100 UPS insurance will of course apply, if you want to pay for additional insurance this is your option, let me know in advance please. All packaging will be very good if not overboard. I take extra precaution when shipping using bubble wrap and filling all space with wadding, typically everything is double boxed also, I ship my items so the UPS man can't hurt it without driving the truck over it and it might even survive that. If you have special shipping requirements, let me know in advance please.

References:
My heatware and ebay feedback are in my signature below. I don't have a ton and unfortunately there are a couple morons I sold to on ebay that blemished it....what can you do...LOL If you see something that bothers you send me a PM, or move along, whatever you feel comfortable with. :) I do NOT sell junk or non working parts, I will even make my phone number available to you if you would rather speak to me in person about something, just send me a PM with your questions and we will talk.

Payment:

I can only accept non-CC Paypal instant transfers, no e-checks unless we agree on it first.

Returns:

Shipping damage is not my responsibility. If you receive an item damaged take pictures of the box before opening and email to me and I will do what I can to make sure your claim gets processed but I cannot guarantee anything since this is in UPS's hands. All items are guaranteed not DOA and are being pulled from the very system I am typing on now. Everything is in great to like new condition. Everything will be extremely well packaged so you will not have to worry about this.

The Items:​

LAST ITEM LEFT IS POWER SUPPLY

POWER SUPPLY

Antec earthwatts EA500 500W ATX12V v2.0 Power Supply was purchased new on 6/13/08 and is in like new condition. This is the Ea500"D" model with 22A +12v rails, not 17A like listed in the specs. It is a power house for the money and very quiet and runs very cool also, 80+ spec PSU. Has two 6 pin PCI-E connectors and lots of SATA and Molex connectors, ran two G80 8800GTS cards in SLI no problem at all for a few weeks. Never loaded beyond 380Watts or so according to my APC RS1200 UPS monitoring software and that was the entire system running fully loaded. Great power supply! This one was a bit tricky to price...it is $60 new on the egg some days, $90 on other days, so I went ahead and shot low for you in case when you check newegg it is $90, here's a chance to get it for the sale price without waiting on the sale again...$60

morning bump, some items sold on ebay, some pending to members here, trying to ship everything out monday, thanks for looking

bump again, many things sold either to members here or on ebay, few things for sale still

LCD available again

sound card just sold

anyone on the fence should act now or the items may find themselves on ebay very soon, as in the next hour or two soon

prices dropped again...come on guys....

all pm's replied to

interest in monitor from someone, may or may not pan out, if you are ready to jump on it come forward now

remaining hard drive sold

keyboard, mouse and speakers available still for sure

everything else has shipped out already

decided to keep lcd and keyboard, mouse, speaker setup, eventually will be getting a used laptop for everyday use and i figure i can spend more on the actual hardware and use my existing monitor and all and get a better machine in the process

power supply still up for grabs, not sure why it's still here, steal of a deal

thanks to everyone who has purchased so far, by tomorrow i believe everyone will have received their things, some have so far and so far all reports have been satisfied customers

to anyone who purchased and have not exchanged heat yet, please leave a eval for "nobody_here" and request feedback when you do, once you receive your item and are happy of course, thanks again

guys....if something is wrong with the price on this PSU please let me know, many of you might be turned off because it is not uber leet looking or 1 kazillion watts......it's a solid PSU capable of running nearly any common gaming system even with SLI.....it's only like a couple months old, and it's priced as low or lower than the egg....

thanks for looking and feel free to make offers :)

For me, price is not the issue. I wouldn't mind having it in my shop, as a spare.

For me, being flat-arse broke is the issue! :p

(bump for ya')

well, it's in a steel blue Chieftec Dragon case, nice full tower setup, but probably too heavy for anyone to want to pay for shipping which I bet would be at least $15-20 UPS Ground because of weight and size. Guess I will try to sell it locally.....

bump for a nice, green, reliable, powerful, but butt ugly power supply :)......using one right now, and I couldn't be happier. I'd also like to note to you folks with large cases....this p/s has leads long enough to get the job done right, has no troubles reaching what it needs to in my Coolermaster Cosmos, whereas some "higher" end units do not.

Back