Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I might join if WotLK is not what I wanted

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • I'd join only if the guild had a website and solid community

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

next-Jin

Supreme [H]ardness
Simple, if it happens we would need to do it before the servers go live.

Pretty sure you need to get the permission of one of the [H] owners to use their name in anything

i'd love to join a guild for warhammer... however i dunno how active ill be when uni starts up again.

Pretty sure you need to get the permission of one of the [H] owners to use their name in anything

Because the group is not connected to commercial services, you don't actually need that. For the same reason why Kyle can't come and rip you a new one for writing [H] on the front of your shirt and walking down the street.

Hell, you could probably name your guild The Oreo Dunkmasters of the Ruffapocalypse Cokedom and nothing would probably happen. Well, other than the fact that guys running the server would probably ask you to change the guild name because it's, well, retarded.

Because the group is not connected to commercial services, you don't actually need that. For the same reason why Kyle can't come and rip you a new one for writing [H] on the front of your shirt and walking down the street.

Hell, you could probably name your guild The Oreo Dunkmasters of the Ruffapocalypse Cokedom and nothing would probably happen. Well, other than the fact that guys running the server would probably ask you to change the guild name because it's, well, retarded.

Yeah, I don't know that for sure, I just remember I wanted to create a CS:S server named after [H] and a mod locked it and asked that I send a PM to Domo or Kyle, I sent to one of them and they said they can't allow me to do that

Yeah, I don't know that for sure, I just remember I wanted to create a CS:S server named after [H] and a mod locked it and asked that I send a PM to Domo or Kyle, I sent to one of them and they said they can't allow me to do that

It's because you would control the server and could run it however you wanted. It wouldnt have to be called [H], it could be called anything as long as it was home to us H guys without being spread all of the place.

sure, i'd probably join.

I'd probably have an alt there though and i'm slightly leaning towards Order/Open Ruleset. So if you guys go Destro/Core, I'd make an alt which isn't a big deal. I'd def spend some time playing with you guys if there's a good # of people though.

i selected yes/casual btw.

That's logical because:

1. I'm fairly sure [H] already had their own server
2. That server would be a representation of [H]

I'm not so sure an [H] guild would be a problem though whatsoever.

I'm interested, although I may be playing with a few guys from work as well so I'm not sure how hardcore I'll be. Mark me down as casual for now and if nothing develops with them I'll spend most of my time with the [H]ard guild.

I replied "Yes/Casual" ... but I am a min/maxer at heart. So, if the guild shows promise and we are kicking ass then it may become my permanent home. I don't have any other guilds currently. Think this is a good idea.

I will only join if it is on a pvp server. It's a pvp focused game, playing on anything else is lame.

I will only join if it is on a pvp server. It's a pvp focused game, playing on anything else is lame.

I assumed that was a given. I can't see too many people wanting to play this game PVE. Do they even have PVE servers?

I assumed that was a given. I can't see too many people wanting to play this game PVE. Do they even have PVE servers?

There really isn't a PvE server in WAR. The Core Server is designed for both PvE and RvR play, whereas the RvR in PvE sections of zones are consensual and the player in the PvE must be flagged to be attacked. However there are plans for Open RvR servers where you are flagged all the time, meaning you can RvR not only in the RvR section but in the PvE sections as well.

If it helps, Core - consensual RvR (can get flagged) and Open ruleset is anytime/anywhere is KoS (always flagged).

also, you will not get any battle ranks boost from free world RvR in Open ruleset but still will get it in Scenarios. You get both in Core ruleset.

I’m not going to get burned again like I did with AoC. I won’t be buying this until it’s been out for several months, polished to a decent level, and the quality of the endgame experience known.

I'll be playing, but I already have a hardcore PvP guild that I am a part of.

mmm. I need a multiple- selection option.

I'll join if I hate WotLK as much as it looks like I'm going to, and if there was a website, active guild participation, and a decent member roster.

I used to be a big-time WoWer, and alternated between casual and harder-core gaming, depending on my work and school schedule. I'm definately hardcore into PvP...it's the various PvE grinds that I try to skimp on.

~S

I'm in a guild from DAOC already, but otherwise I might be interested. 100% going to play WAR at release (CE preorder) and have played the beta awhile.

For those worrying about getting burnt... check out http://www.trizzeo.com once the NDA goes down :). That's my WAR information/strategy site ;).

"By the power vested in me, I hereby resurrect this thread!!!"

*/insert handwaving*

Anyways, I'm starting to get more and more interested in WAR. I'm going to start talking to some people I play with in WoW and see if we can all agree on a server. Since the game is heavily PvP, I want to keep an eye on latency issues down here in FL.

If you guys are down, hit me up with some PMs and I'll keep you abreast of current news.

~S

[H]ard Guilds always seem to dye an early death, I don't know why we can't ever sustain one properly.

Bump since the game is now live. Are we going to pick a server (SE please) and try and form something?

Yea I agree whats going on. Would to be with some people from the start. Have SE in hand ready to play tonight.

I would join, post the details once something gets started up. -Or PM me the details.. whichever. :)

Open RvR doesn't add much in my opinion. The way the game is currently you'll still have tons of PVP both instanced and open on a core server. The only thing the open ruleset adds is ganking while questing and the lvl1 chicken so you can't go back and help new players. If they removed the chicken thing it would make more sense.

Back