Dual Monitor Arms + 2 19" Samsung 1440x900 Lcds.

Armoured

Gawd
I'm selling my dual monitor arm and 2 Samsung 19" 1440x900 screens as a whole package. The monitors are both in good shape with minor smudges on the screens itself but cannot be seen once booted up.

If you are interested I can list this on Ebay (47 feedback) and we can do a buy it now price so you can get cash back from Microsoft.

Looking for 225 shipped for the whole package. Will update with more pictures tomorrow. Please PM me.

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2132.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

Added the Ebay page. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150289165507

Note it starts at 200 and shipping is ($25) If it gets higher, make sure you add in the ($25)
It's a 3 day auction.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Will post pictures of the stand tomorrow and will also answer all PM's. I've had a long day, just need some sleep now.

The whole package will be heavy. I might need to separate the dual monitor arms in another package because it might the LCD's.

Lemme know the price on just the dual arm/mount, I'd be interested.

Shipped to 98075... Got paypal ready if it's within my range :D

EDIT: Guess I misunderstood your last post, you meant shipping in 2 packages, not separating the package deal of 2 monitors and dual arm mount

Well, if you do ever intend to split it up, I'd be very interested in the arms (Already got 2 24" monitors)

funny thing, i'm just interested in the monitor and stand....

give me a PM

Awesome! I will try my best to ship the package out today, but that might be close to impossible since it's already 4pm here.

Will ship it asap in the morning on Tuesday unless the UPS isn't closed on Monday due to labor day......

Awesome! I will try my best to ship the package out today, but that might be close to impossible since it's already 4pm here.

Will ship it asap in the morning on Tuesday unless the UPS isn't closed on Monday due to labor day......

no problem, please leave heat as well, name on there is the same, voiceofid, what vid card did you use to power them?

Back