Looking for a good 24" multimedia monitor

The DJ

n00b
So my (crt) monitor and video card are going bad and I need to replace both. I was looking for a good lcd for pc gaming, movies, browsing, etc, things of that nature. It seems the Benq G2400WD is a solid choice. I might hook up the 360 here and there, but will usually use my main set for that, hence I don't need something like the T240HD. The T240 is also a consideration though? But I'm leaning towards the Benq, unless there's something else I should consider?

Thanks for any help, and for any suggestions. The more searching, the more flip-flopping I do..

BenQ FP241VW might be a good choice if you are not that into TN. I currently have one and am very pleased with it. Great 1080P picture quality and outstanding PS3 performance. My old 19" CRT just can not compare to it. You can buy it at about $450 from BenQ (promo code: thankyou10).
Or V2400W, from what I heard here this is similar to G2400WD with very low input lag and very sleek design. You also can get it from BenQ using the same promo code to save some bucks.

http://store.benq.us/benq-us/default.aspx

I have the blackout problem with FP241VW. I got just it with the newest firmware. The problem occur to some body, but not every one. Just to let you know.

Damn, is there a fix for the blackout problem? I want to get this monitor but I have an ATI video card which I heard makes the blackout more likely.

I am pretty happy with my samsung 245bw. A nice 24" monitor. 1920*1200. Games. HD/Blue Ray movies, everythign looks great on it.

A lot of "24" for gaming" threads around. Just look.
BenQ V2400W or G2400WD are goid choices :)

Back