Westinghouse 37WSE BUY.COM

I received my monitor today. When I turn the screen on it turns on but there is no display. No 'no signal', no osd display. I was able to plugin a fiosbox via hdmi and i could hear sound. but still no video.

Any ideas?

Sorry to hear that. Since Buy.com doesn't do RMA on these LCDs, I guess your best bet is to call Westinghouse. The sooner you do it, the sooner you get some form of feedback from them I guess.

With their well known shoddy customer service, I'm surprised to see their support number printed right on the sticker on the LCD.

In any case, I wish you luck. :/

ugh, arent there many inputs on this tv? have you tried switching inputs by pressing the input button?

I called Westinghosue and they said I need to send it back and pay for shipping. I called buy.com and they said they would escalate the call to corporate and they would call Westinghouse to see what they can do about shipping costs. Hopefully I'll know what the verdict is tomorrow.

Two reasons why I did not bite on that deal..

both buy.com's and Westinghouse's practices.

good luck with that and I wish you the best.

Two reasons why I did not bite on that deal..

both buy.com's and Westinghouse's practices.

good luck with that and I wish you the best.

Ya, I always read about how people would rather pay an extra $50 or $100 or whatever and purchase it from Costco or Bestbuy just so they could deal with the local retailer. Now I know what they mean.

That's a good deal though. I paid $12xx like 2 years ago and it was a good deal then.

Just wanted to post and say that buy.com came through and gave me a RMA for the monitor! Go buy.com! :)

Just wanted to post and say that buy.com came through and gave me a RMA for the monitor! Go buy.com! :)

awesome. I never really had much to do with their customer service... I've just head bad things. Glad to know that it isn't a total failure.

Back