WTS/WTT 8800GTS SKT 939 Parts

DeChache

Supreme [H]ardness
Cleaning out the closet. I'm starting to get a back log of old parts figured I would put them out there so that maybe some one can get some use out of them.

Pics can be had on request. All prices are shipped. All items will be shipped UPS and the tracking number will be supplied as soon as its shipped. Prices are just kinda of thrown out there so PM me with any offers.

EVGA Ref 8800GTS 640MB 100 OBO Sold
This card is the stock clocked reference version. I have never tried to OC it. Has been a great card. Pics can be had on request after I install the new card tomorrow .

SKT 939 Opteron 148 40 OBO. Sold
Bought On the forums this summer to test a mobo. Works

Abit AT8 32X motherboard. 50 OBO Sold
Great Motherboard just seems to have issues with dual core procs. Seems to run great with the Opty above but I make no promises.

512 MB DDR 400 10 OBO Sold
Generic Stick of DDR400

PNY 2 Port Sata Controller PCI 20OBO
Bought this card to give a P3 sata support. The machine has died but the card works just fine.

Antec SP400 30OBO
I pulled this PSU from a case and has been used to bench test systems works great.

More to maybe come later I'm still trying to decide what all I want to get rid of.

TRADES: The only thing that I'm really interested in right now is a Laptop doesn't need to be anything special. I'm looking for a 17" with at least or P-M or P4. I'm not looking to spend to much but let me know what you have I'm a sucker for a good deal.

I'm also looking for a newer CPU and Mobo to use as a secondary test rig.

Payment: Paypal is prefered but MO's and just about anything else is acceptable just shoot me a PM.

Refs
Heat: DeChache
Ebay: dechache87

I'm new to this and I under stand any hesitance you might have if you are interested in anything PM and me and maybe we can work something out.

Pms Will be Replied to tonight after I get home from work

Heres a bump hoping today goes better than yesterday did.

Back