eBay Live.com Cashback is 30%

extreme4377

Limp Gawd
The deal is back. It's up to 30% cash back right now!

http://search.live.com

Search for "wii" or "cheap ps3" and it will show a link to ebay with the 30% cash back banner

Use it while you can, it'll go back down quickly Im sure

Too bad that if you already used up your 3 times it will not work anymore.

Just says that you cannot use it anymore for me :(

make a new ebay account and use a sub paypal account, thats how we all get around it, works like a charm.

I am not gonna risk making another eBay account. Mine is too important for me and they are very good at tracking down people who make multiple accounts.

I am not gonna risk making another eBay account. Mine is too important for me and they are very good at tracking down people who make multiple accounts.

Has anyone reported them not honoring it if you have multiple accounts? Cause I saw a guy with like 2000$ in cashback in the super thread.

I never understaood this, I search wii, I see the cashback link, I select that and it takes me to a bunch of ebay listings, none of the listing have the cashback icon....

A while back when it was 30% I did find ebay listings that did have the cashback icon. All of the listings were marked up about 30% so it was the same price to just buy the item elsewhere and not have to wait 3 months for your cashback...

I picked up an Ipod touch 32Gb for $280 or so after cash back. Now I just need to find some software to interface with it besides Itunes haha.

For anyone having trouble with the deal there is a 50+ page thread on slick deals.

I never understaood this, I search wii, I see the cashback link, I select that and it takes me to a bunch of ebay listings, none of the listing have the cashback icon....

A while back when it was 30% I did find ebay listings that did have the cashback icon. All of the listings were marked up about 30% so it was the same price to just buy the item elsewhere and not have to wait 3 months for your cashback...

Any cashback message at the top of the eBay page? Some users have reported that AdBlock in FF blocks that image.

Some have had success with first finding an item on eBay, adding to your watch list, then going to the Live search and just getting any item with a link to 30% off and clicking it, taking you to eBay---even if that's not the item you want. After being directed to eBay, go to My eBay and find your watched items--click Buy It Now and before paying with PayPal it should should the cashback amount you should receive.

What if people sell random items to each other just for cashback? Like a box of tissue for 1000$?

I was thinking about buying an EEE PC for my bro...
img1.jpg

Same here, except it will be for me! Thanks for posting this deal OP, should help out a lot of people. This would be a good time to do some early Christmas shopping.

Has anyone reported them not honoring it if you have multiple accounts? Cause I saw a guy with like 2000$ in cashback in the super thread.

Via Live Search cashback FAQ said:
Is there a limit on how much cashback savings I can get?

You can earn up to $2,500 in cashback savings every calendar year! We want cashback awards to go to a broad variety of consumers who search and shop on Live Search for their personal purchases. However, if a single purchase causes you to meet and also exceed this cap, you can still earn all the cashback savings associated with that purchase, provided that all other eligibility requirements are met.

fatlazyhomer said:
What if people sell random items to each other just for cashback? Like a box of tissue for 1000$?

I may have a rather expensive paperclip you may be interested in... :p

Time to buy a car off ebay. *stretches fingers* lol jk. Damn that cashback limit.

just got an xbox controller and charge and play kit should be getting 7.50 back. Any one if some one DIDNT get their cash back yet? i dont wanna buy a big dollar item and not get any cash back.

Dont see why it cant be used with cars. You only save $200 on it anyways so it is not like Microsoft is paying for a third of my car...

haha wow people are already explotiing this on ebay, selling their amazon GCs for more than retail

Microsoft keeps up its trend in always excluding Canada from all its promotions, including this one. :mad:

They have no problem taking my Canadian money though when i buy their software. :rolleyes:

I got in on this early this morning, around 10:30am CST. Got myself a nice 8 port raid card for about $130 after Cashback. Also got a Nikon D40 kit with 55-200VR lens for about $420 after Cashback. Not so bad.

If only there was something i needed, could use a nice TV but havent done any research.

You might be able to now. It used to be 3 purchases. They have updated it to 6 purchases per eBay account. I see no restriction on having more than one eBay account either.

http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html

I've already gotten a couple hundred back on this thing since it started. :D

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I wonder if it's wise to buy a 4870x2 now. I won't be building my new rig for at least another two weeks and I've only got one more transaction left on my account...

I wonder if it's wise to buy a 4870x2 now. I won't be building my new rig for at least another two weeks and I've only got one more transaction left on my account...

Buy it now or bitch about missing it later. ;)

WHats some good TV brands? LCD etc

i'm happy with my Sony. in fact i was looking at using this deal to get a 46" Sony LCD, but i would of only got $200 back and i just couldn't justify the purchase.

Damn.. now I have to use it before it goes away again. Just have to figure out what the hell I want..

Darn I just finished buying most of the parts for my new build, but in looking at it I really wouldn't have saved that much as I got good deals as it was. But I have to find something to buy, maybe water cooling :D

You might be able to now. It used to be 3 purchases. They have updated it to 6 purchases per eBay account. I see no restriction on having more than one eBay account either.

http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html

I've already gotten a couple hundred back on this thing since it started. :D

Yup, raised to 6! However, they lowered the max payout per auction to $200 - used to be $250. I can live with that. ;)

It takes a minimum of 74 days to actually get the cashback, but I probably made $700+, including a $100 rebate from something I sold.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Oh man, where was this yesterday and the day before :(

Thanks for the heads up though OP :)

ebay don't have limit on how many purchase you make per ebay account anymore?

Back