Hey aznknife send me the games, or refund my money

wolf2009

[H]ard|Gawd
I paid this guy aznknife $30 for Crysis, Bioshock and Gears of war 15 days back . He has been putting off shipping since and hasn't shipped till now. A person can be excused 1-3 times for not shipping, but not more than that .

Has stopped responding to my PM's now, even though he visits the forums everyday .

this is what he has told me till now

9/19

I can hopefully ship it out tonight with tracking number for you !

9/23

Sorry. I was not replying "Proxys are gay" not yet tomorrow you will get tracking tomorrow night PROMISE!

9/26

I am shipping tomorrow! I promise man. If you don;t believe me file a dispute on my Paypal. I have your cash.

Wait until tomorrow!

I'm sorry to hear about this. He did the same to me. PM Oldie for some help. aznknife has great feedbacks in the past but has dropped the ball lately. I don't understand people. Your only as good as your word. If you promise the ship it or send it and agreed on the price and got paid...then ship the item or refund the money. If I sell something I don't turn around and spend the money until both parties are happy with the outcome. Just have some common courtesy.

sirsaechao, the only thing I did was send a message to help ensure he saw your post. I'll do the same with this one.

He refunded me with a "company" account or someone elses...now Pay Pal put a hold on the refund. I'm on the phone with them trying to straight this situation out. BTW...I ended up eating the $2.56 in fees. Which isn't fair in my eyes.

sirsaechao and wolf2009, please make sure you leave appropriate feedback. It happens so often that victims of crappy service, lying sellers and outright fraud don't leave feedback and many traders after them become victims of the same seller.

Hrm.

That seems a bit problematic in my opinion. Points to the 2nd account not actually being his.

Aznknife only has 12 heat and 3 of those are negatives. Thanks go out to sirsaechao, vacuuum and pilkndunn for posting honest, factual reviews for this guy.

With a heat rating like this he will have to start shipping first to deal here.

What was this guy thinking? His rep is ruined ...

PILKINDUN is a scammer. You can check on Xbox-Scene.com Vaccuuum wants to leave neg heat if I refunded him 2 hours late.

I am trying my best to get the money, please wait!

PILKINDUN is a scammer. You can check on Xbox-Scene.com Vaccuuum wants to leave neg heat if I refunded him 2 hours late.

I can wait, no problem with that, but I don't want paypal to put a hold on the payment or freeze my account

Aznknife only has 12 heat and 3 of those are negatives. Thanks go out to sirsaechao, vacuuum and pilkndunn for posting honest, factual reviews for this guy.

With a heat rating like this he will have to start shipping first to deal here.

What was this guy thinking? His rep is ruined ...

Either that or start anew with a new heatware account and hardforum name... Heatware is pointless. Someone could create a heatware account in may, have a friend make a new one every 2 weeks, leave him positive feedback, then it looks like he built a trader history, then go ahead and rip 15 people off for motherboards he's selling at 120 each shipped, rinse and repeat.

Paypal needs to develop a feedback system. It seems to be the industry standard for payment anymore... and it seems it would be a lot safer if they played moderator.

Either that or start anew with a new heatware account and hardforum name... Heatware is pointless. Someone could create a heatware account in may, have a friend make a new one every 2 weeks, leave him positive feedback, then it looks like he built a trader history, then go ahead and rip 15 people off for motherboards he's selling at 120 each shipped, rinse and repeat.

Except if a person actually looks at who leaves feedback. A whole bunch of traders who have one feedback sure would look suspicious.

Except if a person actually looks at who leaves feedback. A whole bunch of traders who have one feedback sure would look suspicious.

I think he's saying that their partner-in-crime would make a new account every 2 weeks and leave positive feedback; resulting in all these different accounts leaving good feedback.

and he's saying if u click on the "2week" accounts u would see people who have only left one feedback and it would be for the scammer.

Paypal needs to develop a feedback system. It seems to be the industry standard for payment anymore... and it seems it would be a lot safer if they played moderator.

Paypal has a feedback system..they have had it for years...

https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/[email protected]

Seller Reputation: (207) Verified Buyers
Account Status: Verified
Account Type: US Premier
Account Creation Date: Feb. 12, 2001
PayPal Member For: 7 years 7 months 22 days

OK, I dont get something, why the hell do they have to wait to get the money? Did you spend money before actually sealing the deal? I personally don't spend money that I got from selling stuff before the deal goes through completely.

See Azn... I had my doubts dealing with a SN that looked too similar to another one that was trying to screw me over. Azn you said promise tomorrow on an earlier message and once u use that same message again people will not accept that lame excuse. Its called delaying matters, and making it look worse.

Either do or don't.

Good Luck OP.

I had a deal with him about a month ago, but he was fishy.. he seemed immature and impatient. Also he sent me paypal money with an account that has an address in Canada, then 15 minutes later the money was held by paypal to investigate. He then offered to pay with his friend's paypal account which is when I decided to cancel the deal and not sell to him.

He should be not be allowed to sell here.

I'll chime in. I sold aznknife my unused Evga SSC 9600GT very recently. He PM'd me here and asked me for an AIM s/n, that's usually the first flag, when they want to deal outside of the PM system.

On AIM we worked out a price, $82 shipped. He then linked me to his heatware and explained he had two (at the time) negative evals for late refunds. I told him that wouldn't be a problem since I was selling, if I was buying I would've walked away. I actually probably wouldn't have even checked his heatware, so the fact that he brought it up before hand shows a little bit of integrity.

On AIM he went on to explain that PayPal had frozen his main account, and that he'd made a new one since you're allowed two per their ToS. He said he wanted to make two separate payments because he feared PayPal would freeze him again if he paid in one large sum, and that he had an unconfirmed address. So at this point I'm thinking ok, he wants to do a chargeback on me and get either half or all of his money back. But if I withdraw it right away, I won't have to worry about that, and if PayPal gives me shit I'll just stop using their service. So I agreed to the trade.

Then he says he wants me to write Newegg RMA on the box and throw in some Newegg flyers to make it look like it was a replacement. Apparently he fried his video card and was afraid his parents would get pissed if they found out about it. I was like alright whatever, I can do that.

He asks me if I can ship that same day, I told him yes as long as he paid me before 3PM. I explained to him that I have a satellite postal office that ships Fedex, UPS, and USPS and they close at 3:30. A few hours pass and he IM's me and says he has the money and is ready to send it. "Oh crap, I only have $81.38, is that ok?" I told him it was fine, he sent $81 even. $42 in the first payment, $39 in the second.

I withdrew the money right there, then sent some money to myself to pay for a shipping label. I noticed the return address on the label had my name, so I voided it and tried to edit my information to make it say Newegg RMA Dept. or something like that, since I'm such an accommodating guy, but learned that wasn't possible. So I sent more money to myself to pay for a new label and just inked out my name. I wrote Newegg RMA Services on the box and put their 800 number on there lol, then went to mail the package.

I got to the little satellite office, told the guy I had a prepaid package and asked if I could drop it off there. He said yes but sometimes it might take the USPS guy a few days to come pick it up, and if I wanted it out sooner I should take it to the main post office. I told him I'd go ahead and do that and started walking out, but remembered my gas tank was on E and I didn't feel like filling up to drive all the way to our main PO, so I came back in and told him I'd just leave it there. I've left a few packages there before and they didn't seem to have any delay, so I figured it'd be fine.

I come back home and notice my AIM window had been blown up with messages.
"yo
yo
yo
(spam goes on)
It's 3:33, PO closed 3 minutes ago.
I HOPE YOURE NOT DEAD"

I give him his DC number, told him I dropped it off. He checks online and the tracking hasn't been updated, I told him to give it some time, USPS tracking isn't like Fedex/UPS, it's just delivery confirmation. A couple hours later he starts bitching again about the tracking, told him I don't know what's up.

The next day the tracking finally gets updated but says electronically notified to expect billing/delivery or whatever that phase is. He starts freaking out that I might've shipped the package a day late. I told him I didn't know why that happened, because if I'd billed the label on Oct 1st then how could I have given him the DC number on Sept 30th unless I was psychic.

"Hey, I lost the tracking number, also USPS had no record of that tracking. And its been 2 days I have gotten nothing. I have to refund some people, so I kinda need the card, so I can sell my current card."

Two days roll by and he PMs me since I wasn't on AIM.

"9101128882300429222068

Hey. Just wondering. Has it been shipped? IT says Electric Info?? That means it has not been shipped. Also you promised me you shipped it Tuesday, and I should get it Thursday.

Please update me. I am a very flexible guy."

Weird that he intends to sell his video card so he can refund some people when he told me his current card is fried. I also like how he's panicking that the card hasn't arrived after two days and accusing me of not shipping when I boxed labeled and dropped his package off all within the matter of an hour or so after being paid, yet he apparently likes to sit on his ass when it comes to mailing other people's items or give them refunds.

I logged into my PayPal account and noticed a hold was placed on the money he sent me. It wasn't actually a chargeback though, PayPal was investigating the payment as something apparently looked fishy to them. I called them and they couldn't tell me specifically what had triggered the hold, and that they might just clear the payment after their investigation. I got on AIM and told him about the PayPal hold thing, he apologized and asked me what we could about the situation. I told him I'd have to wait it out and see what PayPal does, they might either clear the payment, or refund the money. He told me he definitely wasn't going to keep the video card for free, and that if they refunded the money he'd resend the payment. I told him if that happened he could send me a money order, but honestly if it came down to that I don't think I ever would've seen one. I kind of expected a chargeback or something from the beginning, but PayPal actually putting a hold on the payment like it was illegitimate was something I hadn't anticipated.

Finally the card arrived on Oct 4th, USPS guy must've picked it up from my satellite office 2 days late. Thank god, now I don't have to listen to anymore whining. He PMd me that morning:

"I just heard the USPS truck come up the driveway, and I checked the tracking and it says "Arrival At Unit", so I am sure he just dropped it off.

I am going to go in a few min (its COLD lol 42 degrees), and I will test it and leave you heat.

Hope you get everything worked out with Paypal, if not I can always send you $82 in cash."

And I haven't heard from him since. I saw this thread, and I wasn't surprised in the least. The money I withdrew from PayPal cleared my bank account luckily, I was afraid that they might've actually been able to cancel the transfer when they put the hold on the payment and I'd be out the money and the video card. Unfortunately the shipping label I voided is going to cost me, when they refund that $5.90 to my account PayPal will most likely seize it. Either they'll clear the payment after their investigation and I'll get that $5.90 back, or they'll keep it and I'll have a permanent -$75.10 balance.

Sometime during our trade, I noticed his most recent evals were all from members with no heat. I did a little digging and noticed that one of his evals was from a "Sackan12". The PayPal address he had paid me from is [email protected]. It appeared as though he had left himself a bunch of fake evals to cover up the 2 negatives and make it seem like he had smoothed out a rough period. That made the possibility of a chargeback seem even more likely, but I figured as long as I'd withdrawn the money I'd be ok.

Well it was an interesting trading experience, I don't believe the kid is a full on troll, just your typical irresponsible teenage trader that thinks he can make advances and magically has money in his pocket for things he might sell later. He's done some things to make me question whether he's legit, and done a few things to make himself look like a half decent kid. In the end the most I might end up losing is $5.90 and my PayPal account. Good luck to everyone else, Mods: PM me if you need any further information.

I was selling him a motherboard/cpu he said the same thing about his being fried and don't include a paypal receipt, glad I came to my senses and didn't take the risk. I made a thread here accusing him of the charge back (when paypal held the money for investigation, I didn't know) and asked for the thread to be deleted when a mod closed it. Maybe next time something fishy comes up i'll post a warning and leave it here but I don't think the mods like that.

ShYtFace - His primary account was frozen because of me. I sent to payments for his iPod and he never shipped it. Instead of sending after the first 1/2 of the payment...he turned around and ask for another $18 because he wanted to buy a motherboard or processor. Shady SoB IMO. He even LOL me when I told him he better refund me my money when Pay Pal couldn't get money from his account cause he had spent it all. He refunded me money from his "company" account (a load of BS) and right away the money got froze by Pay Pal. I ended up eating the fees when mine was direct w/ c/c back up. His "company" account wasn't verified and is very shady. I swear by just reading your experience...Buyers and Sellers beware...

This idiot tried the same thing with me. He said he didn't want his parents to find out his "motherboard died" and that it should look like a RMA. I told him to fuck off.

Here's his last PM:
Hello. I know you may care or may not care, I was buying the same Mobo/ but with a CPU today. I work for MYSQL as I am only 15. I do MYSQL work for clients and stuff.

Today I had gotten a payment from a worker for $45 I had enough to buy the CPU/MOBO I sent the money, and Paypal LIMITED my account, because they "wanted" more info about me.

I am only 15 and I do not have CC or Bank Account. I was crestfallen at the deal I lost.

I decided to do more MYSQL work and I did some work today, and I am expecting to get payment for my work!

Save the sob stories :rolleyes:

This was a while ago. My assumption (which appears correct based on these other threads) is that he's using stolen paypal accounts or linking real-ish ones to fraudulent credit cards. I told him I'd sell it if he paid for signature confirmation, and he said "his parent's can't sign for it because they can't know he fried his board" and that's when I stopped.

If he is using stolen/fake credit card numbers then I guess my PayPal account is toast. I don't expect PayPal to man up and eat a loss themselves, so they'll probably pin the debt on me. I had him send me non credit card funds though, so he'd have to be routing his payments through at least 2 accounts.

Anyways, I do have an address and a name if the mods ever need it, but I don't know whether he actually lives there. As more people reply to this thread he does seem to be an all out scammer. To the OP, I recommend having him send you a refund via money order. If he refunds you via PayPal they're just gonna lock your account up. I have a feeling this is going to have to be escalated to trollhunters/law enforcement involvement.

Should I be leaving negative heat by the way? I mean I did get paid, but it seems the money wasn't actually his. I think technically I've been paid by PayPal?

15 year old SQL Programmer eh? Smart kid.
Anyways, he wanted to buy a CPU from me. He seemed legit from his conversation I had with him, but he kind of played clueless for some reason.

My turn to chime in.

He needed money fast, transaction ended up being him selling me 2 games for $25 shipped. I PM'ed him last night after a week about the games, he hasn't replied back. ToXiC OmeN4 is his AIM name. I will be opening up a paypal dispute today.

I think as more people chime in and more info is found, you will all see that he has infact been here before..probably multiple times under different names.

He resells Things, and to keep costs down he wats you to ship it directly to his other buyers so he get the profit. So I am pretty sure he does the same things to buyers here, that most of his items are not even in his possession rather than a Sale on a different Forum.
Thats the impression i got when i was talking to him.

umm when did I talk to you ^^. Carlin my paypal was LOCKED, I tried IMING you, please file a dispute you can get your money back as it IS IN MY ACCOUNT!

As for Wolf finally i have have time to gather some money.

umm when did I talk to you ^^. Carlin my paypal was LOCKED, I tried IMING you, please file a dispute you can get your money back as it IS IN MY ACCOUNT!

As for Wolf finally i have have time to gather some money.

filed paypal dispute already, im on aim 24/7

From what I'm reading it sounds more or less if this guy is acting as a broker selling and buying by directly drop shipping items.

I'm a bit concerned with his trading record and I would advise everyone to think twice by dealing with this guy as he appears to be "floating" transactions, which may be the reason why PP nailed his account several times.

I'll add him to my do not trade list. On and people, please be sure to leave appropriate heat.

PayPal reversed the payment today, so all the money went back to the account he paid me from, which I'd assume is locked. If anyone paid him at saclan12@gmail filing a chargeback might get you some results, unless PayPal seized that money from him.

This now puts me at a balance of -$81, are they going to start sending collection agencies after me? Obviously they have all my info since my account was legit, and probably have nothing on him, so I would be the easier person to go after.

They're not going to send a collection agency after you for $81. Even if they do, they don't have any case against you, it's not your fault.

They're not going to send a collection agency after you for $81. Even if they do, they don't have any case against you, it's not your fault.

Wrong, wrong and wrong. PayPal makes it very clear they have no liability - if a transaction is bogus or reversed for another reason, the receiving account bears the liability and they will absolutely send a collections agency after you.

They're not going to pursue it too far, but they will ding your credit score if you don't pay up.

My experience was extremely similar to shytface's, except there was no hold on my account nor funds. So, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones... until they freeze my account/funds, lol.

he contacted me a few days ago saying he will be sending money later that night, but money hasn't come yet

Back