XBOX 360 $50 off Pro ($249) and Elite ($349)

Yes, the codes are legit.

PS: I just canceled my 360 Arcade order and got a Pro for $50 more so it does work.

Dell add's tax, but it appears to have free shipping.

Shipping & Handling $16.00
Shipping Discount -$16.00
Tax (MI 6%) $14.94
Total $263.94

I may have to take advantage of this very soon. I'd throw down the jack on an Elite fo-sho.

My Original Xbox 360 started shitting the bed last week. I haven't been getting the RROD, but it had started locking up under load within the past 5-7 days, and yesterday it started locking up at the fuggin Dashboard. 3 year warranty FTW. I'm really glad it didn't wait two months to toast itself. Really, this ain't too bad for a 360 originally purchased in November 2005.

Dell pulled it, which sucks because I was about to pull the trigger on it ah well. :(

Code 8BM53TB8R1DXC0 gets you 15% off still. Drops the 60gb version to $255.

I think I might buy the pro tonight... doesn't seem to be any better deals out there.

Xbox 360 Elite @ Dell + Coupon Code 8BM53TB8R1DXC0 = A Xbox 360 Elite for $339.15

That's kinda hawt. Especially since it's a "Holiday Bundle" that includes Kung Fu Panda & LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures.

If my 360 had bit the dust last month (rather than being repaired free-of-charge by MS) I'd bit on this deal no problem.

Well, logged in and tried to buy it but I guess I waited too long, no longer valid.

Must have been east coast time or something. I tried to buy at 10:20pm pacific. Oh well, black friday is upon us, maybe there will be a better deal.

Back