G2400WD: Pre-Sale $359

G2400WD & Ergotron Arm Bundle: $377
(Best Value!!)

*New Gaming Projectors:

MP512ST*NEW: Game on Big Screen Short-throw Sale

W500: Home Theater + Gaming Best Value Sale

when you enter the coupon code: E2200HD

into the coupon field it says "coupon.not.compatible"

thats the one that is supposed to drop the price $40 to $249?

It already shows "10% off for returning customer" (didn't enter anything to see that)

making the offer price $260.1

That v2400w is still the same price as it was before. o_O Anyways I got one off amazon for $430 shipped, still a better price than Benq.us

Indeed it seems you can get the v2400w cheaper/just as cheap from a reseller.

These prices arent that good. I feel like some the 'deal posters' havent been trying to hard as of the last couple months.

When are the E2200HD and the E2400HD available? They have been in the pre-order status for so long.

K. First, cart now show $249 for me. Good. Didn't clear cookies or anything, just works now

2nd, thankyou10 does not take 10% off the $249 price. If that is the way it is meant to be, please change those giant letters that say "Promo code thankyou10 to save 10% on ALL NEW LCDS ..." as it does not apply to all lcds. Some people may say only one promo code per order but the original post does not say that and it clearly states that code applies to all new lcds.

Finally:

How long is the sale for?

When are the E2200HD and the E2400HD available? They have been in the pre-order status for so long.

are both good questions. Please answer them. Thanks.

Can someone remind me when these pre-order will actually ship, I was thinking early November?

E2400HD is available now. E2200HD current ETA is the last week of Oct.

Has anyone concluded with certainty whether or not the G2400WD has the same panel as the V2400W? I almost jumped on the V2400W, but I've never liked asymmetry. I know its stand would bother me always. Plus the G2400WD comes with a DVI cable! Score!

BenQ rep, can all LCDs have free shipping? We at the [H] love free shipping, and you'd sell a lot more units.

Has anyone concluded with certainty whether or not the G2400WD has the same panel as the V2400W? I almost jumped on the V2400W, but I've never liked asymmetry. I know its stand would bother me always. Plus the G2400WD comes with a DVI cable! Score!

BenQ rep, can all LCDs have free shipping? We at the [H] love free shipping, and you'd sell a lot more units.

When all those reviews for the V2400W were on here, i thought that was a conclusion pretty much everyone had.

But 10e's review that compared them had him pretty convinced that they were different panels, although now that I think about it, I'm not sure if his review compared the W or WD model.

When I click the link for the E2200HD & Ergotron Arm Bundle, it only adds the monitor to the cart and not the bundle for the arm.

2 More Great Weekend Deals

FP241VW FREE SHIP: Your Ultimate Gaming Machine is FREE SHIP this Weekend!
Promo code:FreeShip10
When you do double screen with FP241VW you can enjoy extra 5% discount!
Promo code:Buy2Save

Solute To Double(or Multiple) Screens: Extra 5% discount when buy more than two LCDs
Promo code: Buy2Save

Dang. I'd probably jump on a G2400WD if it had free shipping.

Can we only use one promo code?

Free ship is exclusive to FP241VW.
Thankyou10 is exclusive, all the else, promo codes: v2400w/e2400hd/e2200hd/fp241vw50 you can combine with the extra 5% when you grab 2 or more lcds in your cart.

free shipping on all (or at least the E2200HD) would be nice

Or can you pick it up directly? I live next to Irvine, CA.

No free shipping for E2200HD now but you can save extra 5% if you do double screen with E2200HD.

anyone have a good experience by shark systems? not familiar with them. good reviews in reselleratings.com but only a handful

haven't ordered from them but I did email them and they said the warranty does apply to U.S. customers. Might want to wait till a few people on here receive theirs and maybe even email benq to verify the warranty question

Hi,

Ok I definitely like the FP241VW. I was thinking about getting a Samsung or Acer before seeing this LCD. But there is one thing that kinda scares me away from the FP241VW.
It has a 16ms Response time, while my current LCD has a 5ms response time. I don't experience any ghosting/lag at all on my 20" LCD. Will I experience any ghosting on this LCD?

I would also like to know about BenQ return policy. Because even 1 dead pixel really bothers me a lot. So I would hate for me to spend $450.00 and I cant replace it if i do get a dead pixel.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Thankyou10 works on the FP241VW, but no free shipping kills it for me.

Both the 22" and 24" monitors would be awsome if there was a version that included a HDTV tuner, never new why you couldn't get anything like this w/ a tuner sense it would be easy to add one and I know alot of people would like an HDTV that has 1080p at this size frame.

Both codes work now :)

I just ordered myself a FP241VW too, hopefully it comes with "No Dead Pixels" and also manufactured in July 2008.

I hate that the links place the item in your cart. I'd rather click on them and be taken to their product page.

I just received my FP241VW LCD. I have just one word for it WOW!
This thing is freaking nice, the quality is just freaking awesome!
I should also mention this thing is bigger than I first thought, that's definitely a plus for me.
My LCD was manufactured in July 2008 and has No Dead Pixels! :D Thank God :)

I was using my Acer X203W before getting this LCD. I had never experience any ghosting at all on the Acer LCD. Even though I love the Acer a whole lot. You just cant compare them both. The BenQ is 100x better. I have tested out some of my games on the BenQ and I didnt see any ghosthing at all. Tested on Call of Duty 4 and the COD: World at War Beta, Supreme Commander and Unreal Tournament 3.

I haven't tested any movies on this thing as yet. But I am 100% sure the results will be just amazing.

Well I am extremely happy with my purchase. I definitely recommend this LCD to anyone. You will not be dissapointed!! I give this LCD an A+

BTW I received this LCD in less than 4 days, so the free shipping that BenQ is currently offering is really great too.

Back