HOT!!! Deals on Evga Cards with Cashback

So how would I get the cashback? Sigh up on live.com, search for the 9800gx2 and then buy it? Or could I buy the 780i and two 8800gs?

So how would I get the cashback? Sigh up on live.com, search for the 9800gx2 and then buy it? Or could I buy the 780i and two 8800gs?

you have to sign up at live.com for a cashback account,
then do a web search on live.com for ps3,
when you results come up it will say save up to 30% percent on ebay with paypal and cashback(click on this link),
then when you are on ebay search for what ever you want to buy,
when you click buy it now, it will say that the item is eligible for 30% cashback,
after you buy it and pay for it, ebay will send you a message in my ebay that says you have earned cashback,read it and follow the instructions

Note that cashback is not instant, it takes 60days to get it I believe

Would it be worth it to get a second 8800gts 640mb for my rig? It would cost about $70 bucks.

Neo

I see a banner at the top of my search pages telling me I may be eligible for 30% cash back. Where does it say a product qualifies or not?

I see a banner at the top of my search pages telling me I may be eligible for 30% cash back. Where does it say a product qualifies or not?

Hit the buy it Now button and you'll see it and then confirm that you actually want it. If you don't see the discount when you click the buy it Now button, then don't continue on.

Click the banner. Then it should redirect you to the eBay page. At the top it should show the cash back percentage you might be eligible for. Then search for whatever product (make sure it's a BUY IT NOW item). Then go through the buy process and before you confirm your order, it should say This item is eligible for cash back.

Good find I was going to buy another 4850 for my folding machine but instead I get a 9800 GX2 for the same price.

I like, I like.

Okay guys, this is an EVGA store front but there is a 7 day return policy. Beyond that, there is no warranty.

My suggestion, stress test it with ATiTool or F@H so you can be sure your card is good to go.

Its possible to get a GTX280 for roughly $280 after the 30% cashback and MIR that is offered by the mwave eBay store. I was contemplating getting one of these but then I looked at mwave and it seems most of the GTX280's have a MIR or some kind of promotional price so I don't know if they are trying to dump current stock for a new card or what.

in for one - snagged an 8800GS for $47 shipped after 30% cash back

These things are beasts for folding rigs. I picked up the EVGA 9600GSO from the deal a week or so back, flashed it with a BIOS I modified (700mhz core/1800mhz RAM/1900mhz shader) and it now averages 5500PPD ;)

in for one - snagged an 8800GS for $47 shipped after 30% cash back

These things are beasts for folding rigs. I picked up the EVGA 9600GSO from the deal a week or so back, flashed it with a BIOS I modified (700mhz core/1800mhz RAM/1900mhz shader) and it now averages 5500PPD ;)

How did you flash it, and what did you flash it too (different video card bios). I'm assuming you used ntune, but I have no idea so let me know.

How did you flash it, and what did you flash it too (different video card bios). I'm assuming you used ntune, but I have no idea so let me know.

I would assume that he used nvflash to flash the card and that he modified his bios with nibitor.

Couldn't he just use evga precision tune and manually match the speed. Or is the bios a lot better to do?

Everyone,

Just to confirm this is EVGA and the products are USED and carry a 7 Day Warranty.

Thank you,

Joe Darwin

Can't for the life of me get that 30% eBay cashback to show up. Tried PS3, cheap wii, etc, etc...

If evga is selling the same stuff why does newegg state that the used evga 8800 gtx they carry has a 90 day manufacturers warranty yet here on ebay there is a 7 day return period.

Everyone,

Just to confirm this is EVGA and the products are USED and carry a 7 Day Warranty.

Thank you,

Joe Darwin

Hi Joe,

Yes I'm assuming these cards have been thoroughly tested though before going out the door. Other then fans eventually dying on a video card I have never actually had a video card die on me. If EVGA says these cards are in a good working condition exactly like those that are new and is willing to sell them to the customer then that's a pretty bold statement.

If evga is selling the same stuff why does newegg state that the used evga 8800 gtx they carry has a 90 day manufacturers warranty yet here on ebay there is a 7 day return period.

Different warranties for different store fronts. Most Ebay products dont even have warranties at all.

Hi Joe,

Yes I'm assuming these cards have been thoroughly tested though before going out the door. Other then fans eventually dying on a video card I have never actually had a video card die on me. If EVGA says these cards are in a good working condition exactly like those that are new and is willing to sell them to the customer then that's a pretty bold statement.

These should be thoroughly tested, but as a protection for yourself id still suggest testing it since its a 7 day return policy.

Everyone,

Thank you,

Joe Darwin

Hi Joe,

Uh, where does EVGA say the cards are in good working condition exactly like those that are new? Maybe I fail at comprehension but I'm quite sure the EVGA rep said USED.

Uh, where does EVGA say the cards are in good working condition exactly like those that are new? Maybe I fail at comprehension but I'm quite sure the EVGA rep said USED.

If they're not in working condition like those that you'd buy new then I seriously need to cancel my order because I wouldn't want a DOA card.

You think I'm talking about accessories, I am not. I'm talking about how the card performs and looks. You're right these are used cards but there should be a standard set that if I were to buy a new card vs a refurbished card they shouldn't perform any differently and the heatsink/fan kit shouldn't shit the bed quicker.

Any idea when the used evga 8800 ultra will show up on newegg or elsewhere again?

Back