Blazing [H]ot, Corsair 750 + 4gb + 10" sata cable = 115AR

I've never heard of the reseller before. Have you guys had any experience befoer?

Damn. If it were a modular PSU, I'd bite, although I prefer Corsair memory as well.

ahh ok, im dumb :). i bit, just what i was looking for. now who wants to buy the ram? :D

750 isnt modular... Not all Corsair's are, prob about half are..

G.skill RAM is easily the most recommended RAM on these boards.

lol I'd actually say Corsair is easily the most recommended ram on these boards.

G.Skill is recommended a lot. Corsair memory used to be king, but it seems its faded. Actually, even the XMS series is more like the standard Corsair memory. The Dominator memory is the new Corsair king.

Corsair's HX models are modular.

The 750TX is not modular, but its also a GIANT FREAKING 12V RAIL. I love mine. Tempted to jump on this deal and build a 2nd rig with leftover parts ><

If anyone buys the ram and doesn't want it, ill be happy to buy it of you! Just send me a PM with the price.

Heh, I saw it on slickdeals earlier and I went and put all the stuff in my card and was about to click checkout when I suddenly woke up and realized, geez, I don't need any of this. I closed the tab and went on my way.

ahh man i just checked my email and there must have been a problem with my cc shipping address because it hasnt processed. i hope they can still straighten it out.

Can't order G. Skill memory anymore =/ They do offer corsair dominator 1066 ram though...

Back