Pagan Wizard's house cleaning FS thread

Pagan Wizard

2[H]4U
WTB - Inexpensive PCI-E 16x video card to be used for e-mail and YouTube. This will be used for someone who is not into gaming, but is in desperate need of an upgrade. I could go 1x, but I don't want to go that cheap.

WTB - Inexpensive AM2 CPU. Low voltage, single core is OK, One of these would be perfect, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103239 but I don't want to spend that much. This will be used for someone who is not at all into gaming, but is in desperate need of an upgrade

WTTF - I just bought an Antec 900 case, and am really not a fan of windowed cases, but I did want the cooling that this case offers. Here I am calling out to anyone who has an Antec 300 case and wants a window. The basic chasis for both the 900 and the 300 are the same. I would like to trade you my windowed side panel for your non-windowed side panel. Your panel MUST be in new or like new condition with no scratches. My windowed panel is brand new, and still has the protective film covering the window. No fans are being asked for or offered in this trade. Shipping is to 60018. I am also not asking for or offering any $$$ in this trade.

FS - Lian Li parts (from a PC-60......may work with other models, you are responsible to insure proper fit with other models)

DSC00049.jpg

1-Power supply bracket
1-Internal HDD cage
1-External 3 1/2 inch bay with 3 drive bay covers
4-5 1/4 inch drive bay covers

DSC00047.jpg

13-Thumb screws
10-Motherboard standoffs with screws
2-Nylon wire organizers

Ash tray not included, it is clean and was only used to hold the small parts

$45 (OBO) shipping included takes it all, I will NOT break up this set

FS - Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS with Live Drive. The Live Drive was painted silver to match my silver case. You can remove the front bezel and repaint it a different color to match your case if it is not silver in color. Both cables have been sleeved in blue as well.

$75 shipped OBO

DSC00001.jpg

More items to be listed later

PayPal or money orders will be the only accepted methods of payment. M/O must clear before shipping.

If you use CC PayPal, you pay the fees.

I will use USPS Priority for shipping.

100% Positive heatware as Pagan Wizard
100% Positive eBay as boomer7049

the hope theres more value to that ECS board since the BFG AGP buyback bump!

say that 5 times fast!

Certainly don't intend on 'lowballing', but it said OBO so I figured why not:

Take $35 shipped for that 939 board?

:)

LMK

Yesterday I broke a tooth and had to have it pulled.....please help me pay for it.........make me some offers.

Back