Evga GTX 260 (with Far Cry2) $143.98, with 2 day shipping, AR

nilepez

[H]F Junkie
Similar deal to the MSI one deal the other day. This one is from techtreasure (mwave)

1. go to Microsoft's Live Search
  2. Click on the 25% off PS3 link
  3. Search for Evga GTX 260
  4. Pick a Link that's 259.99 (and has a $40.00 rebate)
  5. Buy it now
  6. When paying with paypal get 10% off (worked for me) by entering CFALLSAVINGS10p

The 10% coupon may not work for everyone, so the price may jump 26 bucks.

The 10% off coupon expires 10/30. I think the 25% deal ends at the end of the month, but that's what they said about 30% off, and it ended sometime yesterday.

Finally, you can save $4.00 if you don't choose second day air.

Might want to mention the word eBay in there somewhere. And the rebate info...

Sadly the 10% coupon doesn't work for a lot of people as you need to have been sent the coupon from eBay for it to work.

Is techtreasure really mwave.....?

Yeah why wouldnt that rebate work? Seems legit.

Hot deal btw since it includes FC2!

unfortunately i do not have the $300 to spare upfront, or i would be all over this!

Don't mean to hi jack this thread.

I just did the same as you listed above except, I search for 4870x2.

I order one: total $550. I got 25% ($143) cash back from MS.

Got a second 4870x2 for $407 shipped.

Last time I stepped up my 9800GX2 to a 280GTX based on an ebay reference. Evga didn't seem to mind at all.

:( 10% paypal didn't work with either of my accounts. Still a good deal though.

Yeah the 248 up front sucks, but before the end of the year, I'll have $65 back...not sure how long the EVGA MIR takes, but it'll be fast enough...and if I can get 70 bucks or so for my 8800GT, then the price comes down even further.

Wish I'd gotten it when MS had 30% off, but I can live with this price....especially since I get Far Cry 2 for free.

Oh, I didn't realize it was mwave.

Great deal.

Oh man, I'm so confused right now. Is Techtreasure another front for mwave like multiwavevideo? I was just going off what OP had in his thread.

Edit: They share the some warehouse location, so guess OP is right.

Thanks for the deal, i decided to get this in light of all the new games coming out this holiday season. My 10% off coupon worked. This is a great deal considering you get Far Cry 2. Now all i have to do is sell my 8800GTS 512 and Game On!

Lowest I see for EVGA 260 GTX from techtreasure is $269.99 instead of $259.99. Is OP a typo?

Can someone please tell me where i can print thar $40 MIR, i ordered last night but didnt have a chance to print.

do you guys think its worth it to spend the extra $15 on the supercloacked version? even though in i might step up if necessary?

do you guys think its worth it to spend the extra $15 on the supercloacked version? even though in i might step up if necessary?

It's not going to be much more than a 5% increase. Sometimes not even that. But the OC would be covered by factory warranty. that's the nice thing.

Here is what I did

Few weeks ago bought a MSI 260 for 240 - 40mail in = 199.99

well i was filling out the mailin online, when i noticed i put in the Order # and not the Invioce # after already hitting submit..So i knew they would deny it...

Ontop of that my MSI gets artifacts without overclocking in Crysis after about 2 hours...and if i try to overclock it, it gets artifacts or crashes my comptuer in any other game..(cant have that)

So I set up an RMA with newegg, ill be sending it back, and im going to try my Overclock luck on a EVGA I hopped on this deal

www.live.com
Searched Ps3
Clicked ebay link
searched Evga gtx260 in ebay
found a Buy it now for 245.00
Paid 15 bucks shipping
total 260
61.25 in cashback
Coupon for 10% didnt work

Total looks to be 200.. without praying for the rebate
Also, now i can submit for Farcry 2..and I can maybe play through it, uninstall, and sell it for $35....making it like $175

Now were is this $40 mail in people are talking about? maybe i can pray for $135!

To get the rebate: http://www.mwave.com/mwave/rebates/default.aspx
SKU Search: AA73530

My Cash Back is pending and like i said the 10% worked for me. My card shipped today so ill be getting this by Monday

$274.98 - Paid
-$26.00 - 10%
-$65 - Cash Back
-$40 - Rebate

Total with 2nd Day Shipping : $143.98
I think thats a great deal!

To get the rebate: http://www.mwave.com/mwave/rebates/default.aspx
SKU Search: AA73530

My Cash Back is pending and like i said the 10% worked for me. My card shipped today so ill be getting this by Monday

$274.98 - Paid
-$26.00 - 10%
-$65 - Cash Back
-$40 - Rebate

Total with 2nd Day Shipping : $143.98
I think thats a great deal!
Yeah report back and confirm you got all your discounts. If you really do get this at this price, yes of course its a great deal

hmm would seem like a great deal but for two maybe's.

1st whether or not you get the %10 Paypal discount and
2 whether EVGA will honor rebate that is not from mwave as the rebate form states.

Purchase ONE of the above EVGA products at mWave.com or CLT computer between 9/1/2008 and
9/30/2008. Request must be postmarked by 10/30/2008.

hmm would seem like a great deal but for two maybe's.

1st whether or not you get the %10 Paypal discount and
2 whether EVGA will honor rebate that is not from mwave as the rebate form states.

Purchase ONE of the above EVGA products at mWave.com or CLT computer between 9/1/2008 and
9/30/2008. Request must be postmarked by 10/30/2008.

I already got the 10%, you get that when you pay. Also, it must be postmarked by 11/30 not 10/30. When i go to Mwave.com, it lets me print my invoice. There is no reason it should not be accepted.

found a Buy it now for 245.00

Now were is this $40 mail in people are talking about? maybe i can pray for $135!

At $245, I can almost promise you purchased from a private seller. This means you are not the original purchaser and will not be able to get the MIR or warranty coverage if this card turns out to be a dud like the other one you had.

Again, it does not matter if the card was "factory sealed" when purchased through ebay - if it does not come with an invoice from an authorized reseller, EVGA and most other card vendors will not warranty the card.

seems they have this one also

MSI N260GTX-T2D896 OC GeForce GTX 260 896MB DDR3 New US $249.99

Well, I talked to an EVGA rep. and he said the following.

1. Is the product you are interested in NEW and in its FACTORY SEALED box? If his answer is no, DON'T BUY IT!!

2. Ask him if he is prepared to supply you with an invoice on his/her company letterhead (NOT AN E-BAY/PAYPAL INVOICE) showing the amount you paid for the card. Some other information that would be nice to have included is, Your Name and Address and the Card P/N and S/N. If he is not prepared to supply that information to you, DON'T BUY THE PRODUCT. Most of the reputable dealers will have absolutely no issue with supplying you with the info you request. Beware there are people on E-Bay stating the card has a lifetime warranty even though it is used. This is NOT TRUE. The EVGA lifetime Warranty is for New Products and the original owners upon registration within 30 days of purchase. Once a card has been unregistered, it cannot be registered again. A few unscrupulous sellers unregistered their cards and when the winning bidder tried to register his card, it was a no go. So the winning bidder called Customer Support and it was still a no go.

It is much easier to just use an EVGA Authorized retailer/etailer to purchase your products.
Sometimes a good deal on E-Bay isn't such a good deal after all.

The cards from Mwave on ebay are brand new cards and you get an invoice from them so there should not be an issue.

Anyone buy the card from "techtreasure"? Sent him an email....hes unwilling to send me MIR form. I smell something fishy......

Back