*PICS* MidNight release of WoW Wrath of the Lich King on Guam, U.S.A.

Hello,

As some of you know Guam is a day ahead of the U.S., so we get game releases and movies here first a day ahead. Just picked up my copy of WOTLK, and installed it! but the servers are currently down :( Here are some pics of the midnight release on Guam at the Agana GameStop location, was a pretty good turn out.

wowwotlk.jpg

DSC06983.jpg

DSC06984.jpg

DSC06985.jpg

DSC06986.jpg

DSC06987.jpg

DSC06988.jpg

DSC06989.jpg

DSC06990.jpg

DSC06992.jpg

DSC06993.jpg

DSC06996.jpg

DSC07000.jpg

yes very nice.. but my friend got the limited edition one!! that is nicer!! server is up!1 gonna try it out now!!

man... I cant even make a DeathKnight... and cant take the zeplin to Northrend?? I guess I gotta wait for the states to hit the 13th, then blizzard will make it available?!??! sucks!!

Look at that guy in the 5th pic covering his face. We see you!

There are going to be helicopters and motorcycles in the exp...wtf?
Well there were helicopters in Warcraft III so I guess motorcycles are ok too then.

Nice, tonight im going to my local Gamestop/mall. There serving free food along with some contests and prizes

I think we should ask Kyle to create a WoW subforum in the Real Life Section. It's SRSBSNS!

At least in Guam it isn't 40 degrees at night. I want to pick up my copy at midnight, but I don't really want to freeze my ass off either waiting in line at BB hoping to snag a Collectors Edition. (BB didn't preorder the CE, it's first come, first served)

Edit: you could preorder online, but not the store allocated copies.

Man, I lived in guam until I was 5 and all I remember was the hyatt waterslide.
And the snakes. Lots of snakes.

Looks like a good time though.

They should really consider moving Gamestop down to the ground level. All that weight up there on that balcony can't be a good thing.

People still play WoW? ... I'm kidding I'm kidding. I played back in closed beta, then for another year and a half after release. I understand the addiction (yes addiction), but walking away from WoW was what literally saved my social life and interacting with people in real life.

Still though, I am allured enough with WOTLK to atleast look at some videos. I could never allow myself back in, it takes too much to get the 'full' experience. I smoked cigarettes for 8 years and quit cold turkey 3 years ago. The WoW addiction feeling is almost on par with that.. which is scary. When you quit, you'll know why you can never go back. Until then, nothing I say will make sense.

I am jealous of those of you who still can afford to play games like this, I had to move on.

meh I quit wow every few months because it justs gets plain old boring.. then fun again when I resub

People still play WoW? ... I'm kidding I'm kidding. I played back in closed beta, then for another year and a half after release. I understand the addiction (yes addiction), but walking away from WoW was what literally saved my social life and interacting with people in real life.

Still though, I am allured enough with WOTLK to atleast look at some videos. I could never allow myself back in, it takes too much to get the 'full' experience. I smoked cigarettes for 8 years and quit cold turkey 3 years ago. The WoW addiction feeling is almost on par with that.. which is scary. When you quit, you'll know why you can never go back. Until then, nothing I say will make sense.

I am jealous of those of you who still can afford to play games like this, I had to move on.

Hehe. I played WOW for 3 months at the beginning of '08 and felt like I'd done all there was to do in it... WOTLK looks OK but it's just like Burning Crusade, making everything you ever did before meaningless in the game :(. I played DAOC for 7 years before feeling the same way I did about WOW in 3 months (subbed for 4). Now playing Warhammer Online, but I'll admit I still took a look at WOTLK's art just for grins.

They should really consider moving Gamestop down to the ground level. All that weight up there on that balcony can't be a good thing.

hahahh you guys are funny.... yeah the artwork from blizzard is pretty amazing.. even the intro video for WOTLK is awesome as well.

I still havnt set foot in northrend, blizzard will only open that up when it hits midnight in newyork i assume??... i even cant make a deathknight :( gotta wait more hours....

Yeah, Northrend will probably open up in about 5 hrs. I however, will have to wait at least 3 hrs after that to even get my hands on the damned game :D

I'll have to give it a try soon when I get back into the WoW series...and when I get a PC again.

wow gamestop is selling a pc game.. shit man, let me write this day down in the fucking history books.. hehe, plus i have to agree with mr face.. Zorachus is just way over the line putting people down like that.. a little bit might be ok but jeez get a life, like you don't play games too?

guam is in the united states? damn im hella stupid. i thought we fought some war over there in some vietnam related country. or maybe the phillipines or laos. where the hell is guam? and why are there so many white people there?

guam is in the united states? damn im hella stupid. i thought we fought some war over there in some vietnam related country. or maybe the phillipines or laos. where the hell is guam? and why are there so many white people there?

Are you an American?? If so.. WOW. If not then its forgivable.. Guam is in the pacific, small island.

Back