Enemy Territory: Quake Wars $6 @ Big Lots

This was in Cincinnati, they had maybe five copies left, may be worth a look at your local store if you haven't pick it up yet.

And yes, it is still played - Players today 6,308 - 12/05/2008 | 04:33 UTC enough for a good game or two...http://stats.enemyterritory.com/

They also had some other decent games for six bucks, F.E.A.R. was one of them...

Sorry you had such a shitty experience with it, I think it's a lot of fun and well worth six bucks, let alone the $18 I paid a couple months after it came out.

This is not a single-player, mission type game, right? This is an online head-to-head thing?

This is not a single-player, mission type game, right? This is an online head-to-head thing?

You can play single player with bots. But its meant to be played online team based, objective oriented.

Tried it with bots, I had no idea how the guns worked lol. And weird barriers everywhere

It was kind of fun, but for some reason, I didn't find it as addicting as TF2, COD4, or BF2.

Quake wars maps are huge though.

It was kind of fun, but for some reason, I didn't find it as addicting as TF2, COD4, or BF2.

Quake wars maps are huge though.
This.

Its a good game but it just didn't keep my interest in the light of TF2 and CoD4.

I couldn't find it at big lots (they did have quake 4 for $6 though) so I picked it up at amazon for $8.50. Well worth it imo.

Are there lots of people playing this online still? Bought this for $10 at Target a few months back, never opened it.

I can confirm that its 6$, 2 available at the big lots in Sacramento California. I only found 2 though. there was about 3 quake 4 also for 6$.

My local BL has a small selection , but every once in awhile they have a decent bunch .Some of the latest finds .....

$6 list :
(* found this week)

*Quake 4
*Quake Wars
*Timeshift
*Sword of the Stars
*F.E.A.R. - directors cut
Universe at War
and a few other lesser names I cant remember atm , that were about 1-2 yrs old .

Some one else found my little hot spot at BL ( games not readly visible in the store , as they are kinda hidden away in a wierd spot) the other day and cleaned out a bunch of Quake 4's . :p lol

Back