FS/FT WD400gb sata's, SCSI setup --WTTF - shuttle/xbox360/PSP/Vista Ult & more

sh0rty

[H]ard|Gawd
ALL SOLD

FS/FT
I am selling because like everyone else making upgrades, need to shed some load. With that said I will entertain offers, so OBO. I also accept paypal, but will consider others if needed. All prices are shipped. Constructive criticism can be handled via pm.
My Heatware

Pictures coming soon
4 x 400gb sata HD's -- discount for multiples and all warranty's still valid until 1/25/2009
$45 SHIPPED EACH
WD4000KD x 3 (16mb cache SATA 1.5 Gb/s)

WD4000AAKS x 1(still sealed from RMA)

SOLD:

SCSI setup - LSI Logic Megaraid 493 Ultra 160 controller[/URL] w/ cabling (4 devices) & terminator, 2 x Segate ST318452LW 15K cheetahs
Both 400gb refurb's

WTTF:
Shuttle setup (let me know what you got)
PSP slim modded or not
Xbox 360 anything....try me
Vista Ultimate
Iphone or Itouch
hit me on PM for offers...

I already have adequate cables with terminators and a wicked 4ch SCSI RAID card...

any chance you'd part with just the drives? any idea on price if you do?

I already have adequate cables with terminators and a wicked 4ch SCSI RAID card...

any chance you'd part with just the drives? any idea on price if you do?

Sure...how about $40 for the pair shipped. lmk

I have a shuttle minus HDD and vid its older though (socket 478)

@leezard -- shoot me details and we can talk....

all other pms replied

i wanted to make a 4 drive array with all these cheetah's in 0...whelp...one of mine bit the shit today! so good thing these 2 are on the way...

i guess it'll be a 3 drive RAID 5 instead...lol

i wanted to make a 4 drive array with all these cheetah's in 0...whelp...one of mine bit the shit today! so good thing these 2 are on the way...

i guess it'll be a 3 drive RAID 5 instead...lol

i loved them in RIAD!
they were awesome.....

I had drama with my mobo this raid controller and then my 2 sata controllers
anyway...it was just easier to get a 150 raptor and get decent performance

my adaptec has been flawless through 3 different systems now...i disabled the onboard SATA so no possible conflicts there...i'm sure this will change soon unless i score a deal on some large SCSI drives to use for data storage...

a 1-1.5TB SATA drive for 100 bucks is very damn tempting...compared to 400 and up for high capacity SCSI

i still think scsi performance cant be beat, but sadly enough I paid almost $400 for that controller alone

I paid $200 for each of these 400gb sata's that I am selling now for $45....crazy

anway....open to trade offers...lmk

Back