Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prodigee

Gawd
The new year is upon us and with that new year comes new pics for your work(fun)stations

so lets see them

here are mine

EDIT: Better Pics now up

Flash
159.jpg

No Flash
160.jpg

162.jpg

Logitech G15
163.jpg

I think that the stupid "rush" to create the Workstation 2009 thread and be "first" is kinda outta control. what say ye a mod delete all 2009 threads and just post one himself so we get less goofoffs?

from what i see this is the only 2009 thread and if im not mistaken last year the thread was made new years eve. and no one is a goofoff here all i was trying to do was make the thread here. sorry if that is such a terrible thing to do.

from what i see this is the only 2009 thread and if im not mistaken last year the thread was made new years eve. and no one is a goofoff here all i was trying to do was make the thread here. sorry if that is such a terrible thing to do.
cuz the other ones got deleted

What if i started one? It's 2009 here already and has been for 4 hours and 44 min.

South Korea >_> :D

As long as it's 2009 somewhere in the world, this thread is perfectly valid.
I'll post mine once I get back from my snow trip.

haha yeah this thread has failed, OP posts without posting his own setup because his "once i find my camera" bullshit.

find your goddam camera before rushing to be the one creating the thread sigh.

Can find more at my site http://www.kori.us
***New***
IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

25 Cpu/Core/Threads = 61.9 Ghz 32.75GB Ram and 28.192 TB of Hard Disk Space!!!!
IMG_1815.jpg

***Old***

Some Dual Boxing
Desktop.jpg

Station3.jpg

Station1.jpg

Station2.jpg

Last edited:
haha yeah this thread has failed, OP posts without posting his own setup because his "once i find my camera" bullshit.

find your goddam camera before rushing to be the one creating the thread sigh.

Well rylee, unless you live in tomorrow, read the topic. No pics should be posted as yet imo, so I say to the OP, hold off till 20099in your time zone)

Here's mine:
new desk is coming soon, hopefully. as well as a new chair lol

I'm looking to find a Jerker here in windsor, but they are pretty hard to find... might have to settle with whats available at the ikea in Detroit :S
IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

-to the right

IMG_0052.jpg

- to my left... my brother wow'n it up
IMG_0053.jpg

Entertainment Setup:

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

TV: Insignia 40in 1080p
Console: Xbox 360 Arcade
DVD: None
Media Player: DSM-330... (i love this little fucking box... incredable)
Sound: POS blown system that are soon to be replaced

woot been looking forward to this thread but my desk is a total mes so ill post later

I can`t imagine how you got your hands on this movie.

ah crap......

should I take those down :S...? but then again, you have to love canaidian copyright laws lol... not illegal to own, illegal to sell

IMG00026-20081231-1535.jpg

Just moved back to my home state, so I'm slumming it in my little sisters uncleaned room until I find something decent to rent.
View from my sweet bottom bunk. 42" 1080p sharp on the floor, always apart Quantex tower from '98 that houses a standard c2d build, and my old 2005fpw on the old desk. Yes, I lay in bed and surf the net/game.

2008 != 2009. Horrible pics for 1st post = fail.

+1

Go take some decent pics and resize them.

Starting a picture thread such as this one with those photos is the the same as posting "First" over on Break.com.

I agree, the first post should probably get some better pics in it. I'll be posting mine soon enough.

EDIT: Just saw the comment about taking them on a blackberry... Well, resize them at least, please.

Wow @ $1500+ on monitors and a $99 monitor. I see where your priorities are. :D

Will be changing soooooon hopefully lol, nothings changed since like 07 :p

08workstation1.JPG

edit:
oops working on the pic

@matrix563
that massive mousepad... where did you get it? I've been looking for one that big for a while now lol

Well if this thread doesn't get locked/restarted, I will post my setup when I get back to college in a week.

Some of the pixelated pics in here look like they were taken with a circa '95 cell phone o_O;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back