Haawwt Newegg Shell Shocker........0% OFF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MassiveOverkill

[H]ard|Gawd
Showing as $117 shipped now.

http://www.newegg.com/Special/ShellShocker.aspx

Yeahhhh baaabyyyyy!!!

I have the front USB port of this stereo. Got it when Newegg had it for $100 shipped. Crutchfield wanted $250 for it. I would have bought today's deal if it had been the same price as the rear USB port would have been nicer (run an exension cable to somewhere less conspicuous in your car........the front USB port is kind of distracting with a dongle, or drive plugged into it).

Free shipping!!!

god damn, hardware websites housekeeping is the worst. NCIX still has all sorts of quasi dead links linking to "get the radeon 9600XT for just $611!!!"

If the Canadian site is in Canadian $$, then I bet they forgot to adjust the US site price. I bet it should be $100.

What are the chances Newegg is staffed on New Year's Day to tell them of their F' up?

Shell Shocker's don't start until 10am or something... check back and you'll see the sale.

I'm interested in this - but when's the deal - It's gotta be 8:00AM even on the west coast by now and still $250.

That IS a shocker deal!!

Exactly... While you stand around being perplexed by the deal a random newegg minion whips out their hand and drops the shocker on you. Talk about a shitty combo when combined with 0% savings.

- The price for this product has been reduced from $249.99 to $249.99.

:eek: Best deal EVA!

I have the older model with the front USB mount. Sound is crystal clear. Made my stock speakers sound really good. Controls take awhile to get used to.

bah, I'm using some weak kenwood speakers. I like it mainly because of the built in ipod control. Would of made more sense to put the usb in the front though.

Cheapest price I've seen elsewhere for this is $169 on ebay...and $176 on hot deals store
front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back