Intel I7 920 $269.99 Amazon, Free Shipping

Looks ok to me, it has some interesting but converging reviews on Amazon. On newegg the Intel I7 920 is currently 300 bucks with free shipping also :cool:
champagne.gif
ecstatic.gif

Fry's deal was only at B&M I think. Their website still shows $320.00.
I don't have a Fry's here. Closest is 2 1/2 hours, one way.
No thanx. Not on New Years weekend.
Micro Center is store pick up only. No Micro Center here, either.
I went ahead and bought this from Amazon last night as I needed the cpu and MB. Bought my Danger Den MC-TDX I7 water block yesterday. Still waiting for MB decision.
Have everything else here to build.
Looks like the 920 is coming down. New Egg had it at $285.00 on NY Eve for a while., then back to $299.00.
By the time I build in Mid Jan, 920's will be 240-260 everywhere, but I don't wait for prices (grow old, that way), just availability.

Fry's deal was only at B&M I think. Their website still shows $320.00.
I don't have a Fry's here. Closest is 2 1/2 hours, one way.
No thanx. Not on New Years weekend.
Micro Center is store pick up only. No Micro Center here, either.
I went ahead and bought this from Amazon last night as I needed the cpu and MB. Bought my Danger Den MC-TDX I7 water block yesterday. Still waiting for MB decision.
Have everything else here to build.
Looks like the 920 is coming down. New Egg had it at $285.00 on NY Eve for a while., then back to $299.00.
By the time I build in Mid Jan, 920's will be 240-260 everywhere, but I don't wait for prices (grow old, that way), just availability.

dawm that suck you don't have fry's or microcenter..

dawm that suck you don't have fry's or microcenter..

I nowit!!

Best Buy, Circuit City WALMART. About it.
Everything I buy for my hobbies come from on line.
Means 4-10 days waiting for shipping.
I've gotten use to it.

NCIXUS.com had the I7 920 with EVGA board for $534 plus shipping earlier today. They have done this a couple of times this week so just keep an eye out for it.

Good price (relative to others) for the 920 but I'm still waiting for X58 & DDR3 prices to go down.

It was even including 3 games. Not sure what happened to the deal since it was there around 2pm today. If I hadn't already gotten mine from Microcenter I would have jumped on it. Just keep an eye on it over the next few days, I bet they run it again.

This bundle that is priced at $751 has been $534 a couple of times this week!?

http://www.ncixus.com/products/35693/eVGA-X58-i920-GAMES/Bundle Deals/

This is the first I've heard of this on any forum. I'll have to keep an eye open because I would jump immediately if they offered it again.

It is right now. Says it ends 1/6. Old games though. I almost pulled the trigger, but with the 920 at Amazon and a cheaper Gigabyte board at the Egg comes out lower overall.

Back