For Sale - Retail Intel E8500 E0, NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanilla_guerilla

Supreme [H]ardness
i have just a few left, so if you need a 45nm s775 part.........brand new in sealed box with intel hs/f and intel 3 year warranty. E0 stepping.

$140 shipped by priority mail to lower 48 states. i will ship anywhere, but you will pay the extra shipping costa. i take any paypal.

s-spec slb9k
batch# varies
pack date 08/19/08, 8/21/08 and more recently 12/01/08

heatware - politenessman 86-0-0

paypal premiere verified account since 2003

3129767840_c39315c6bd_o.jpg

just bought one of these about a week ago from him, everything went great!

bump

^^ Agreed. Bought an E8400 from him a few months back and had one of the smoothest transactions eva!

Can you email me at cdbean at excite.com. I have a few questions and my pm's are broken here.

Well, if I had not just picked up this E8400 for $85 I would have grabbed one of these. Bump though !!!@!#!@

Excellent seller. I bought one of these a short while back and it's now humming along @ 4.2 without having done any tweaking yet... great seller!

and yes, I did use a superlative twice...

Bump for the e8500. Priming mine at 4.27ghz (450x9.5) right now... 0.03v bump on the vcore to get there. Awesome chip.

I bought one from this thread and I can say that I'm very happy with it. Seller is top notch, IMHO!

also picked one up from him for a client's build awhile ago, he's still very happy with it.

like mentioned above, great seller!

Bump. Great seller, Amazing deal, you can be 100% sure you are getting E0 stepping on a NIB retail E8500.

looks like we lost a couple weeks of posts and pm's. so the guys who i told on monday 2/9, that i would pm them on thurs - fri, you will have to pm me. the guys who paid for e8500's this week, they have been shipped. they are in a different box than before, and have much newer pack dates than the previous ones i had. maybe the temp sensors work better now.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back