G4saurus Rebrandus

lol funny, but I liked the first one better with all the references.

oh and...in before the raging fanboys get all serious!

lol funny, but I liked the first one better with all the references.

oh and...in before the raging fanboys get all serious!

CoUDA cheese, no 10.1 eyes, showing off its physics, and come back again with new names are not enough references for you? :D

Whats really funny about all of this is that physX really should show its usefulness when the game studios like EA start releasing all their 09 and '10 titles, almost all of which use physX.

Whats really funny about all of this is that physics really should show its usefulness when the game studios like EA start releasing all their 09 and '10 titles, almost all of which use physics

Even if all the games use physics, it won't mean a thing unless they support PhysX. ;)

Oh, but they will. I know some game developers at EA and they're pretty much putting it in almost everything. :)

fixed original. ;)

You mean EA developed games or EA published games? Please tell me that they put more than just curtains in those games. ;)

this isnt funny.
you ppl all need to go out and watch a dvd of a season of 30 rock or season 5 of the simpsons or read the onion or see any episode of the colbert report

this isnt funny.
you ppl all need to go out and watch a dvd of a season of 30 rock or season 5 of the simpsons or read the onion or see any episode of the colbert report

Yet, you're here telling people they should conduct their lives. Lighten up man!

alg7_munif flaming again as usual. The whole thread is one massive flame... Typical

I laugh at these videos, but...
Who's making them? And why are they funny?

It took ATI two years to finally beat the 8800GTX.
And even now it takes them two GPU's to match the GTX 280.

I can't help but feel like DAAMIT is responsible for making these videos.

Also I don't think G4saurus is a jab at "Gee-four-sore-ass".
I asked before and apparently it's GeForce-Saurus, making fun of the oldness of Nvidia GPU's.

Not as entertaining as the first one, but I laughed when the dinosaur said could he come back as a different name and the interviewer replied no.

Whats really funny about all of this is that physX really should show its usefulness when the game studios like EA start releasing all their 09 and '10 titles, almost all of which use physX.

I think the vast majority of those games are based on the HaVoK physics engine.

Back