• Zero82z

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilikon

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008
Let's vote for the [H]ardest Dcer for the chilly month of january :)

Good luck everyone !

Wow, several fine candidates. Decisions, decisions...

Holy crap, someone actually voted for me!

(and no, it actually wasn't me :p)

Razor_FX_II, ya got my vote fo sho! ;) Great job you have been doing for the Horde, all the work into The [H] Commandos, and for expelling the not-so-mighty-after-all 7im. You deserve this.

This is my 24/7 overclock... Unfortunately, I can't leave the window wide open 24/7, because then I'd freeze to death :p.

Razor_FX_II, ya got my vote fo sho! ;) Great job you have been doing for the Horde, all the work into The [H] Commandos, and for expelling the not-so-mighty-after-all 7im. You deserve this.
Thanks Bloodgod42.
I sure been trying my best to represent!

This is my 24/7 overclock... Unfortunately, I can't leave the window wide open 24/7, because then I'd freeze to death :p.

Woah Zero82z, -30 degrees, brrr... :eek: and here I thought you were from sunny Hawaii with your handle. (only kiddin :D) I don't think its that cold in my freezer.
I live in the wet, most of the time, NW (some say the always wet NW :rolleyes:) and I'm chilly when it's drops to +30 degrees.

Not bein' a major OC'er :( (just stock 2.4 GHz OC'ed to 3.0 GHz, with the stock vcore on my Q6600's and my E6600). I leave my window open with two rads parked on the sill and turn my heat way down, some of the time it's completely off. The boxens provide some heat, but sometimes it's chilly first thing in the morning and I just wear my birthday gift, a hooded sweat shirt. :p

OBTW another vote for ya Razor FX II. Thanks for helping put us on the BOINC project map (or WCG project map or whatever :confused:). Between you and brother nomad8u, the BOINCer's (or WCGer's) don't stand a chance ;)

I'm in the humble mode and very grateful for the votes I got, it's simply amazing (I just checked and it's a big 5 votes) . :eek: Thanks to the Maximum, max. I really feel privileged being thought of. :p

Edit: Like brother Jon855 said "all for the folding Gods", plus, they probably do live in Hawaii :D

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

Another group of wonderful winners! All of ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back