DC Giveaway Freebie - 2x1GB DDR400 XMS Pro Ram

MixManSC

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Staff member
Must be an active folder with under 5k PPD. Must have been a member and folding for for the [H]orde for at least 6 months and promise to use the ram in a folding boxen. I don't care if it's for FAH or WCG. First to post that's qualified gets it. Post the specs of the box you are going to use it in and your folding badge.

The ram is 2GB (2x1) Corsair XMS Pro 3200 DDR400 RAM with LED Heatspreaders

xms1av8.jpg

xms2xi0.jpg

Awesome deal man. Reporting to mods though to move this to the DC FS/FT forum. :D Thanks for your generous freebie.

Awesome deal man. Reporting to mods though to move this to the DC FS/FT forum. :D Thanks for your generous freebie.

Move it why? It's not for sale nor am I wanting to trade anything for it. It's free.

Move it why? It's not for sale nor am I wanting to trade anything for it. It's free.
Freebies still go in the DC FS/FT sub forum. There are special rules posted in there for freebies so it does belong in there as well.

Freebies still go in the DC FS/FT sub forum. There are special rules posted in there for freebies so it does belong in there as well.

We have had many a giveaway thread in here in the past.

I myself had a 8800GS give away bout 1/2 a year ago.

For the most part I've never seen a concern form a mod in the DC section on this. The rules are a bit relaxed here compared to the rest of the Forum. (that is as long as we all play nice with eachother)

Ok, no worries then. Sorry for coming off as a hard ass then, not my intention. :)

I too would be on this if I qualified. Too many PPD though. Not a problem I mind having;)

Tobit, this thread doesn't need to be moved to the DC FS/FT. Only buy/sell/trade must go there. Giveaways is free to be here or over there.

Tobit, this thread doesn't need to be moved to the DC FS/FT. Only buy/sell/trade must go there. Giveaways is free to be here or over there.
Yup, Kendrak set me straight as I stated above. Sorry to pew-pew in this thread, please accept my apologies. It's an awesome deal for a newbie folder. :cool:

Wow. Come on guys. This is free. All you have to do is post. We should have someone with less than 5000 ppd posting around here. Anyone?

MinMaxSC this is really nice of you. Thanks!

Brother MinMaxSC I think your offer is fantastic :eek:

As far as what thread it's posted in "who give a shite" :rolleyes:

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

Damn, im under 5k ppd but i have no board in which that ram will work in :(

Do I qualify..:)

I have an Athlon XP3200 in an Emachines with 2X128 sticks that I just put Windows 7 on......

Does this qualfy?
ASUS K8V-MX
Sempron 64 2800+
Currently 512mb ram

We have a winner !! As long as that machine can use DDR400 ram then it's yours.

Do I qualify..:)

I have an Athlon XP3200 in an Emachines with 2X128 sticks that I just put Windows 7 on......

dang would of been a nice deal.. but i dont qualify and i wouldnt of even been close to putting those to use.. 1gig of rams more then enough to run WCG on a sempron 3100+ at 3.1ghz :p

nice offer by the way..

btw i was going to disqualify you by turning my F@H gpu client back on to make your ppd over 6k again, agrfan.. but didnt see the thread in time.. lol jk :p

YES! I am under 5k ppd AND I have a board that will qualify.

I fold with my 9600GT on my a8n-sli deluxe running a 4400+. With the vid card slightly oc'd i'm a hair under 4k ppd. 2 more gigs will make my <3 my desktop even longer. (I'm holding off on getting a new one until I graduate).

I run an AMD setup that could use some help .. not sure if i qualify tho .. [F]old|[H]ard!

It's already over, considering MixManSC already picked someone to give it to.

Oh, I didn't know if it was "official". But darn, I could've used that RAM to push my system just a bit further before my core i7 purchase. :(

Yup - sorry. :(

Corsshairs was the first qualified to post. He did verify and the ram is on the way to him. However - I did tell him that if for some reason the ram is not compatible with his system then he will be forwarding to the runner up.

Am I too late?

I heard that your next giveaway is ([3x2Gb DDR-3 {6 Gb}] x2) = 12Gb for my new I7 box. Is this correct? I have sent you a PM. I am ready to take receipt. Name brand only, please.

Just in my PM.....

Glad it worked out well man. Enjoy the ram and fold on !! :)

" Crosshairs [H]ardness Supreme, 5.0 Years
Re: Ram
I got the memory installed and it booted right up....its crunching its first unit right now...

Thanks again,let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you"

Back