[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008 - Poll (2nd round)

Who is the best DCer of the Year ?

• Kendrak

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • EvilAlchemist

• alan2308

• Xilikon

Votes: 17 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilikon

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008
Now that 2009 is here, it's finally time for us to pick the [H]orde DCer which represent 2008 the best in terms of contribution for the whole team and projects. There is no nominations thread because this poll is reserved to the 12 HDCotM winners of 2008.

Since the choice is very hard to make, we will be making 2 round of polls, maybe more depending on the results. The first round will involve all 12 candidates and only the best 4 out of 12 will move to the second round. The second round will crown the winner but if there is a tie, a third round will be made. Each round will last 10 days from the poll creation date to give everyone time to pick.

We are now in the second round of the poll. Based on the results, the 4 guys who move is : Xilikon, EvilAlchemist, alan2308 and Kendrak. Thank you for the others for giving a worthy fight :)

The second round will last 10 days like the first and the one with the most votes will win. If there is a tie for the first position, another round will be made to break the tie.

Remember to consider the overall contribution to the [H]orde during the whole year before casting your vote for your desired candidate.

Good luck to everyone and may the best win !

I'm certainly not downplaying any of the wonderful DCers like Kendrak (even if he's a little short on HD screws :p) with his informative and helpful posts, EA, the resident ATI guy and of course alan2308 with his fantastic weekly news reports (the Walter Cronkite of the [H]orde foldin' team) :D

I voted for brother Xilikon because he has been an inspiration to me since I joined the [H]orde folding team about 2 yrs ago. He's always been a kind of a go between and translator between Stanford and the [H]orde. Thanks to him I learned a lot about folding, but never had to ask any questions of the clearly superior posters (superior in their own minds :rolleyes:) in the folding forum. It seems to me, no matter "how outa' pocket" or EUWTDA's a question is he'll either know the answer or be able to direct you to someone that does. ;)

As I stated before I'm not down playing anyones contribution to DCing. In fact I have nothing but great respect for our "old timers" (time folding, not age, except for Mr relic). I honestly think the [H]orde is very lucky to have so many people willing to answer your questions without making you feel like a "dumb a$$" :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, to get my "brownie pernts" in, [H]orde management ain't too shabby either :cool:

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

I agree with jws's post and voted for X-man for many of the same reasons. :cool: However, all four are very worthy of the title.

Bunch of votes we got there Alen :p

Race ya to the bottom? :D

Edit, Go me! :p

Kendrak asked me nicely in my thread, so my vote goes to him :D Had he not done that, I probably wouldn't have voted at all. Back to fighting with vista, good luck all!

5 days to go, bring more votes for your favorite guy :)

We need more votes than just the 42 that have been cast!

Vote!

What's up Kendrak, a three way tie for last wasn't working for you? :D

What's up Kendrak, a three way tie for last wasn't working for you? :D

The only way that I can tie up the rest of you is for everyone to vote for you and Evil.

A 3 way tie for 2nd/last is kinda poetic if I can't rest last place for myself.

I am flattered by all the votes, heck to make it to the 2nd round is a very high honor. But I think the others that are running have done more/do more than I do.

Fold on [H]orde!

Vote Early and

Vote Often!

Just like they do in Chicago!

[H]ugh_Freak;1033625131 said:
I thought it was the dead people that voted in Chicago?

Yeah, brother '[H]ugh_Freak I heard not only do the croaked people (dead ones) get to vote, but even the unborn get to vote by absentee ballot :rolleyes:

Not meant as an insult to the great city of Chicago or the great state of Illinois, just funnin' ;)

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

This is getting ridiculous. First EA is up by 4, then I'm up by 4, then Kedrak is up by four, then we're all tied again. I can't take all the excitement!

Dang, a threesome in the last position :D Hope it's enjoyable there :p

Ok,

Now Vote for Evil!

I will secure my last place status yet :)

Ok,

Now Vote for Evil!

I will secure my last place status yet :)

Not likely. I'll get another vote or two tonight, then you and Evil will tie it up again tomorrow. Haven't you been paying attention? :D

hahahahahahaha, we might have triplets in last position no matter what !

Well, if that really happen, we have a fun headache for Kyle/Lethal :D

Imagine all of us having he same HDCotY 2008 title ????

Well, if that really happen, we have a fun headache for Kyle/Lethal :D

Imagine all of us having he same HDCotY 2008 title ????

Or we could all go on to round three and all tie again...

Or it can be a tie and we all get it 3 months out of the year. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back