FS: 150Gb Velociraptor, Case, WC stuff (tubing, coolant, & coils), PC Game

Dew itt right

2[H]4U
HEAT since '05 ~~~ DeW itt right ~~~ 140-0-0
EBAY since '04 ~~~ BDeWitt82~~~ 209-0-0

Feel free to make offers! I will ony ship to Paypal confirmed addresses as I just finished fighting Paypal over a $300 chargeback from a package I shipped to an unconfirmed address. :mad:

Western Digital 150Gb Velociraptor WD1500HLFS hard drive -- SOLD
*I bought this drive less than a month ago from Newegg for my SFF case because I only had room for 1 drive. Since then I've modded the case to allow for another HDD to be installed. I'd like to run a RAID setup but can't afford 2 of these so I'm letting it go to. The drives works perfectly and will ship with a copy of the original invoice.

The Club (PC game) -- $10 shipped (or swap for another game)
*Comes in the retail case with all original documentation and cd key.
TheClubHF.JPG

Thermaltake UV Green coolant CL-W0044 with squeeze bottle -- $12 shipped
*I bought a WC kit that included these but I wanted a blue color scheme so these were never used.
($12.99 + shipping at the egg for just the coolant)
FSII-Coolant.JPG

2 x 5-feet of 1/4"ID Thermaltake UV Green tubing -- $8 shipped
*I bought a WC kit that included these but I wanted a blue color scheme so these were never used.
(Similar item HERE)
FSII-UVGreen.JPG

3 x 2-feet of 3/8"ID 1/2"OD high quality tubing -- $8 shipped
*I used this stuff in my currect WC loop and this is what I have left. This is Excelon RNT tubing and IMO it's just as good as (if not better than) Tygon's R-3603 tubing you see at PC watercooling websites that runs about $3 per foot. This is clear tubing with no labeling on the tubing. It comes in three sections with lengths of 29", 23", and 29".
FSII-ExcelonRNT.JPG

5.667-feet of 1/4"ID 3/8"OD extra soft Tygon R-1000 tubing -- $8 shipped
*I used this stuff in my currect WC loop and this is what I have left. This is (as far as I know) the softest tubing out there which gives you the ability to make tight bends in cramped spaces without thetubing kinking. This is clear tubing with white labeling on the tubing.
FSII-Tygon.JPG

4 x PrimoChill Anti-kink coils for 1/2"OD tubing -- $12 shipped
*I bought these for my WC loop but never even took them out of the bag. They are blue UV reactive coils that are pre-cut to 40" lengths.
($15.96 + shipping at FrozenCPU.com)
FSII-Antikink.JPG

Upgraded Cooler Master Centurion 5 case -- SOLD
.....I bought this case new a year or so ago. If you need bigger or better pictures let me know and I’ll email you some full size pics. Cosmetically, the case is in excellent condition with a few light scratches. They're not noticeable unless you’re looking for them. I have all of the original PCI slot covers and front drive bay covers but I lost the booklet and bag of screws. Because of this, I'll throw in a computer screw kit that has more than enough screws and hardware for the case. Also, the original rear 120mm exhaust was upgraded to an Arctic Cooling PWM fan to allow for better cooling and quieter operation.
.....I cut the side panel and installed two laser-cut fan grilles and two Scythe 120mm fans. The fan grilles currently installed are chrome but I'll also throw in a set of black grilles in case you like them better. One fan is placed directly inline with the CPU and the other is directly inline with the GPU for some extra spot cooling. I also drilled out the rivets that held the hard drive cage in place allowing for extra room for installing the newer longer video cards. Because of this, I used 2 brackets that allow you to mount hard drives in the 5.25” bays. I’ll include these with the case as well. Because the rivets were drilled out, I used screws and nuts to reinstall the drive cage. I will ship it with the cage installed and you can simply unscrew it if you wish to keep it out. Also, if you prefer to have this case with the window in the side panel, the windowed panel can be purchased online for around $10 + shipping.
.....So to recap, along with the original front 90mm fan and upgraded rear 120mm case fan, I’ll also include the two 120mm side panel fans and grills along with the two brackets allowing for two hard drives to be installed in the 5.25” drive bays. You're also getting the two additional black fan grilles and the computer screw kit. Let me know if you need any more info...

interested in the velociraptor. dont have the money right now, but will deffinately let you know. if your interested i have fable 2 for xbox 360 plus cash. let me know. thanks.

Final bump....all items with a price are available until listed as sold or until thread is closed...

Back