Seasonic M12 700W, 39.99 AR Fry's B&M&online

damn, those are VERY nice PSUs...

doesnt say limit of one per customer =/

Looked on another forum, apparrently they've been sold out online since 5pm EST :eek: . Why post that it's online and in-store when you know it's in-store only at the time of your posting :confused: . Thanks anyway :).

I just went to the Fry's in City of Industry.

There are still 3 left, one of them is an open box but they are all $70 - $30 rebate = $40 AR

Um....I have this and its not loud at all. I guess it depends on your definition of loud. Then again the 60mm fan is temp controlled and maybe I havent pushed mine that hard. So far trouble free. I paid a shiz ton more than this for it though.

Um....I have this and its not loud at all. I guess it depends on your definition of loud. Then again the 60mm fan is temp controlled and maybe I havent pushed mine that hard. So far trouble free. I paid a shiz ton more than this for it though.
It depends on how sensitive you are to sound and I guess how much power your system draws. If your draw always stays under 250w, then you'll never hear the 60mm, though in that case 700w would be a bit overkill. I like silent components so after I read this review (http://www.silentpcreview.com/article676-page5.html), I went Corsair. It's probably not a deal breaker for the average user, just saying. The new M12D(s) are supposed to be much quieter.

I don't think I've ever heard the 60mm fan in mine and I think I have a pretty healthy load on it too. It does spin up sometimes, but it stays at a pretty low speed anytime I've seen it actually spin up, which isn't too often. My 700 M12 is very quiet.

I don't think I've ever heard the 60mm fan in mine and I think I have a pretty healthy load on it too. It does spin up sometimes, but it stays at a pretty low speed anytime I've seen it actually spin up, which isn't too often. My 700 M12 is very quiet.

thats good to hear, but I'm no noise-nazi here.

As long as it isn't whiny loud I'm fine with it.

Back