FS: Fit-PC, huge lots of Battletech and Shadowrun rulebooks, Star Trek RPG books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fit-PC 1.0:

This is a tiny little PC sold here. It comes with an AMD Geode 500MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, 40GB 4200RPM hard drive, dual 100Mb NICs, USB out, and mounting brackets so you can mount it to a wall like I did. I've had this for almost a year and it runs great. I was using it as an IPCop firewall/router and it performed beautifully. I've decided to virtualize my firewall so I no longer need this little guy. He only uses about 3-5W of electricity at any given time. It will come with the Fit-PC itself, power supply, and mounting brackets.

New Fit-PC 1.0 with Linux sells for $225 plus $15 for mounting brackets. I'm asking $165 shipped.

img0215yx3.jpg

Battletech Books:

I've been an avid Battletech player since 1994. However, now that I'm married and have two kids I never have time for it anymore. These are all Classic Battletech books, including the hard to find original 3050 and 3055 (includes original Marauder, etc.) TROs. Most are in very good condition and a couple are in average condition considering their age. I can get about $50 if I sell these at the local used book store so I'm asking $70 shipped for all of them.

Books included are:

Technical Readout 3025 Revised
Technical Readout 3050 Original
Technical Readout 3050 Revised
Technical Readout 3055 Original
Technical Readout 3055 Revised
Technical Readout 3058
Technical Readout 3060
Technical Readout 3067
Tactical Handbook
Maximum Tech
Master Rules

img1808qy2.jpg

Shadowrun Books:

Same story as above. No time anymore. These are all 3rd and 2nd edition books including the hard to find Harlequin's Back adventure. Most are in very good condition but some are just average. Some even have my name in the front cover. :( I can get about $85 for these at the local used book store so I'm asking $105 shipped.

Book included are:

3x Shadowrun 3rd edition core rules
Brainscan Adventure
Matrix
Rigger's Black Book
Canon Companion
Character Dossier
New Seattle
Magic in the Shadows
Man and Machine
Corporate Punishment Adventure
Shadows of the Underworld Adventure
2x Threats
Shadowrun Companion
Aztlan
Underworld Sourcebook
Grimoire
Bug City
Harlequin's Back Adventure
Dark Angel Adventure

img1810uw0.jpg

Star Trek RPG books:

These are the books put out by Decipher a few years back. Again, no time to play them anymore. These are in like new condition.

$20 shipped

img1809rz7.jpg

bump for battletech...what kind of information is given in the technical readout?

God I ♥'ed shadowrun... I went on a used game buying spree about five years back.. packratted those bastards away for quite some time.. but then had to offload them.

They're great books but I don't have any time to devote to the games anymore. Used to play 40+ hours per week back when I was in Jr. high during summer break.

Bump love Battletech! To bad I dont have time aswell. Would still love to play some classic pen and paper rpgs!

Maybe i'm looking at the wrong one... but it looks like that PC is actually for sale for $195 new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back