HsMgr.exe

vage

2[H]4U
Alright guys, so I got a new soundcard and a few new things for my PC, so I decided to reformat and start from scratch. The soundcard is an HTOmega Striker. Everything is "working" correctly, and the sound is amazing. But every time that I reboot the computer, windows stops HsMgr.exe and HsMgr64.exe from starting. These have something to do with the soundcard drivers.

I read that I need to download them, select properties and "unblock" them before I install. I tried that and they still show up as blocked after I install the drivers. Anyone have any tips or anything for this? Oh yeah, operating system is Vista Business 64bit.

I know this is an older thread but I just got the same exact card running under Vista Ultimate 64 bit and receive this message as well. Any fixes?

I don't know how I did it, but the issue seems to have stopped. I think that what I did was when the blocked programs comes up, I clicked show for all users, and then clicked on the two .exe's that were being blocked and clicked remove in the lower right hand corner. I thought this would remove the driver from starting and make my sound not work, but my sound still works fine and now I don't get those messages anymore.

Back