FS: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultras, Xonar DX, Guitar, etc

Wenglish

Gawd
My Heatware and my Fleabay. I also have one transaction over at Head-Fi, fwiw. All prices in USD. Non-CC paypal preferred, but I will take MOs or checks (though, they have to clear before I ship). I ship USPS Priority with Insurance and DC unless other specified or requested (and in this thread, two of three items are otherwise, so this sentence was unnecessary).

Prices are negotiable, so if you've got an offer make it. Worst I can say is no.

1) Klipsch Pro-media 5.1 Ultra

As much as I don't want to sell the Klipsch 5.1 Ultras, I really can't justify having them around anymore. Money is tight, my neighbors/house mates are pains, and they haven't had a real good workout for a few months.

They function perfectly. Probably about 4 years of on and off (and for the last year or so, mostly off) use. I've never abused them/run them at max volume for a long (or short) amount of time. While I can't compare them to the newer logitechs (never heard), they were certainly better than the older logitechs.

As for cosmetics, there are a few small dings on the subwoofer. One on the top right back corner, one on the top of the sub, and two on the front left corner--all the result of the speakers going through 3 moves with me. You could probably color them in with black sharpie if it bothered you that much :p Also, one of the satellites has another small ding in it.

Aside from the Sats/Sub, included are the three stock mini-to-mini cables, the stock speaker wire, and the volume control. Power cord too, if necessary.

I'll upload pics once I can get my hands on a digital camera (ie, once my house mate wakes up so I can get mine back).

These are big and heavy. As such, I'd prefer to do a local pickup--and since I kinda live in two places, that means my local pickup zips are 07734 and 08226. If you really want them shipped I can run them down to a local UPS store, but I imagine that costing a pretty penny.

Pickup/local meet asking price is $200. $200+ actual shipping cost (though I am willing to work with you) if shipped.

Sold Items:

Guitar
Xonar DX

More items as I think of them.

Fear and loathing in North Carolina bump. My business trip has been anything but business.

i miss my ultras. wish i could buy these but shipping would kill as i live on the west coast.

And a morning bump. Make some offers on those speakers, they need a sound friendly home

Back