Newegg.com Deals 2/2

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker

COMPUTER HARDWARE DEALS

CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory
$109.00 - $10.00IR - $40.00MIR - $5.00 promo code "HARDOCP295" = $54.00 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 2/16/09

HIS Hightech H465FS512P Radeon HD 4650 512MB 128-bit DDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card
$59.99 - $10.00MIR - $10.00 promo code "HARDOCP2910" = $39.99 with $5.99 shipping
Promo Expires on 2/16/09

ASUS VW266H Black 25.5" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 1000:1 (ASCR 20000:1) Built in Speakers w/ component connector
$399.99 - $50.00IR - $30.00MIR - $20.00 promo code "HARDOCP2920" = $299.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 2/16/09

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 3.0GHz 12MB L2 Cache LGA 775 95W Quad-Core Processor
$339.99 - $10.00 promo code "HARDOCP21010" = $329.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 2/15/09

:eek: Prices subject to change without notice.

Would there be any more deals this week, or do I have to wait until next Monday?

meh... again nothing special here. I have been a devout newegg purchaser for more than 8yrs and I am now finding it harder and harder to purchase items from them. Oh well every great thing eventually must come to an end.

Man, I love the interior of the 900 v2, but I can't justify that price over my 900 v1.

There are still some of us holding out for the $10 Nod32 code ...

Heck, there are still ALL of us waiting to see actual deals here. :p

Edit: Say, did TD give up on the sticky?

TD doesn't carry EVGA cards anymore, they dont deserve a sticky!

I know this is going to fall on deaf ears, but I'll humor myself. How about free shipping on one of your well-rated low profile video cards that has a (reliable) rebate?

I don't think they'll answer to requests, at least not singular ones. From a marketing and profit point of view these deals are probably announced to clear the warehouses or some other kind of similar explanation :)
ecstatic.gif

I don't think they'll answer to requests, at least not singular ones. From a marketing and profit point of view these deals are probably announced to clear the warehouses or some other kind of similar explanation :)
ecstatic.gif

Yeah, you're right. I've never seen an individual request responded to buy a NE or TD rep. But hey, at least it makes one feel good, I suppose. :D

can we get a deal on the radeon hd4650 like free shipping or something, been planning on getting one for backup computer

I know this is going to fall on deaf ears, but I'll humor myself. How about free shipping on one of your well-rated low profile video cards that has a (reliable) rebate?

I suggest this one:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121259

Especially if you can get free shipping on it. I didn't even send the rebate in when I bought it! I usually send them in, even if small, but I missed out on this one. Bummer because ASUS has honored 100% of MIR I've sent, to date. Even one I sent in a few days late.

I had a 3450 from Sapphire as well. It gets WAY hotter and puts much more heat into the case than this ASUS model, even though it seems to have a larger, superior heatsink. This ASUS card works flawlessly in my HTPC in hybrid crossfire with the integrated 3200 (it's a 780G board.) Huge performance boost, smoother video playback, everything runs better with this versus just the 3200 before. All other specs are the same. 2.3GHz x2 @ 2.5, 4GB ram, Vista 32 home premium, several hard drives...

I would just contact newegg. Tell them you missed out on the sale I got, and see if they'd honor free shipping for you just this once. Can't hurt to ask, right?

ecstatic.gif

They used to do requests. The Newegg lady would try to ask someone if they can pull off free shipping or at least somewhat reduce the price of the product to entice you.

I suggest this one:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121259

Especially if you can get free shipping on it. I didn't even send the rebate in when I bought it! I usually send them in, even if small, but I missed out on this one. Bummer because ASUS has honored 100% of MIR I've sent, to date. Even one I sent in a few days late.

I had a 3450 from Sapphire as well. It gets WAY hotter and puts much more heat into the case than this ASUS model, even though it seems to have a larger, superior heatsink. This ASUS card works flawlessly in my HTPC in hybrid crossfire with the integrated 3200 (it's a 780G board.) Huge performance boost, smoother video playback, everything runs better with this versus just the 3200 before. All other specs are the same. 2.3GHz x2 @ 2.5, 4GB ram, Vista 32 home premium, several hard drives...

I would just contact newegg. Tell them you missed out on the sale I got, and see if they'd honor free shipping for you just this once. Can't hurt to ask, right?

Thanks for the feedback. I remember when that was $20 after rebate w/ free ship a few weeks ago; I can ask them if they'll honor free ship from that promo. I'm also looking at a 4350 and 4550. My main concern about a video card is not 3D performance since I won't use it for gaming. And I know they should all handle 720p and 1080i/p video just fine (e.g., if I get a Blu-ray ROM in the future). But my primary concern is about the HDMI being able to reliably pass audio and video to my A/V receiver. I've heard of some bugs where only certain drivers will work or that changing input on the receiver may require the HDMI cable to be removed and reinserted in the PC to "sync" it back.

ive actually had some really good luck asking them for deals here, but it never hurts to try

Do you use PM? I don't see requests responded to here in the threads. Yes, it doesn't hurt to ask - and I will. :)

no i just ask on these threads and they dont specifically respond to me but ive seen the deals the following week or week after, but i havent been on in a few months maybe the newegg ppl dont read the threads anymore

no i just ask on these threads and they dont specifically respond to me but ive seen the deals the following week or week after, but i havent been on in a few months maybe the newegg ppl dont read the threads anymore

OK, then I'll try that method. :)

Hello Newegg Webmaster, could you please provide free shipping on these video cards? Thanks!

ASUS EAH3450/DI/256M Radeon HD 3450 256MB 64-bit GDDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Low Profile Video Card - Retail

ASUS EAH4550/DI/512MD3 Radeon HD 4550 512MB 64-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Low Profile Video Card - Retail

$20 off on 285 is decent :cool:

Ill pass it along to a few friends looking to build their computers soon.

Dear Neweggmaster,

I second this!

FS on 3450 and 4550 would be great! You can't have too many 3450's! I might pick up another for FS and that nice $10 rebate. Kicks the crap out of the 7200 for $25 w/FS. HDMI audio FTW!! (and hybrid CF really is doing well these days for the HTPC - I'm two for two on good experiences with those setups.)

ecstatic.gif

for the most part, you're probably right.. but ive seen requests answered multiple times. it doesnt happen all the time, but it happens. it helps to be polite + be ready to buy, its more convincing ;)

Free shipping on the case is nice, saved about 30.00 dollars.

Yea though I do agree its getting harder and harder to get good deals on the Egg, before it was a no brainer, even if it wasn't the best place, the difference was negliable and I would wind up buying there. Now not so much, and it does pay to shop around, however I hope the pressure will force them to improve, its my favorite store.

Otherwise yea I started the Nod 3.0 coupon trend, check back like 6 deals back and this one heh I been asking, hopefully if we bug them enough they offer it :D

dunno myself, free shipping on cases is cool.. but regarding the included psu, 22amps on the single 12v rail isnt very good at all, anyone looking to build a modern rig would do well to replace it

The Egg jacked the price of the q9650 up the day before I decided to pick one up. :(

Free shipping on the case is nice, saved about 30.00 dollars.

Kudos for you sir, you earned my respect, i was waiting for people to bash this thread about these prices, good to see they decided to read them before they complained.

Hmmm the discount for the Asus LCD monitor is not working for me. Anyone else having this same issue?

This is the message I get when I enter the code:
"Although you've entered a valid promo code HARDOCP2920, your order does not currently meet the code's usage criteria."

What gives? :(

***UPDATE***:
Nevermind I was using it with the wrong Asus LCD Monitor. Any chance you can extend this discount to the model with the built-in webcam?

Plus this is last weeks deals. There was a 2/9 i think, so these deals may be canceled.

The XFX 4830 just came out, hope newegg has a good deal planned for launch.

it's been two weeks. Are we getting new hot deals today?

The very limited mounting options on the Asus 25.5" monitor keep me from buying it. Not even a VESA mounting option.

Back