How much is your Steam Account Worth?

Too bad it doesn't calculate based on age. Older steam accounts are worth more, because everyone knows if your account is old then you must be experienced. What better way to become experienced than to just *buy* an old account? :D

I haven't touched my steam account in ages (I've apparently had the account since Sept. 2003), so I figured I'd go look it up. It's only worth a bit under 95.

lol "You own 18 Steam Games worth ~ $224.83"

I got most of those games free when I bought a Radeon 9700, Prey was $5, Orange box was $32 and L4D was $30.

You own 22 Steam Games worth ~ $229.81

Woohoo? I think somebody was really bored.

For some reason the tool isn't working for me. I have over 50 steam games and nothing shows when I put my ID at the end of it.

450$ here,

Make sure your profile is "public"... that's why it did not work for me

You own 26 Steam Games worth ~ $224.79

October 2004 - moderately old account I guess.

You own 42 Steam Games worth ~ $683.60

This is so weired, I was just wondering the other day how to do something like this. Thanks!

You own -1 Steam Games worth ~ $0

lol.

I have NBA2k9 installed, I have the retail DVD but it uses Steam as copy protection.

You own 4 Steam Games worth ~ $44.97

I just own the HL2 pack, had it since 2005.

Have not played on steam in a few years though.

Are you supposed to enter your account name or profile name?

The instructions are NOT difficult guys...

'You own 22 Steam Games worth ~ $324.8'

Swell.

The instructions are NOT difficult guys...

'You own 22 Steam Games worth ~ $324.8'

Swell.

Well tell me what I'm doing wrong because I enter both my account name (synbios459) and profile name (Azureth) yet it says I don't have any. And my profile is public.

You own 71 Steam Games worth ~ $723.36

I did not think I had that much tied up in it. A lot of them are casual and the relatively cheap indie titles.

Last edited:
Like $200, even though I've had Steam since day one. I've only recently used it to buy games actually. I do however have a low SteamID, do nerds still pay bucks for that? :D

Like $200, even though I've had Steam since day one. I've only recently used it to buy games actually. I do however have a low SteamID, do nerds still pay bucks for that? :D

They do for the 4 and 5 digit ones. And they are starting to for the lower 6 digit ones.

Mine is not correct, only shows 4 games out of like 20 or so.

But i've been a member since December 6, 2003. I went through the Steam betas way back when but that doens't seem to count :(

You own 31 Steam Games worth ~ $434.73

Is the steam id avaialble from the website or you gotta log in via the client? ... been a member since early 04

The problem is that the valuation does not reflect the retail price we paid--although I suppose it would be useful if someone wanted to sell their Steam account for some reason, but why anyone would buy an entire account I have no idea. The real value a steam account has is unlocks and achievements, which could probably be assigned a dollar value based on the time it takes to earn them.

I guess...:confused:

How do I find when I made this account? I don't even remember what year Steam was introduced but Im sure I jumped on pretty early.

And how do I know if my steam# is 'low digits'?

oh and You own 31 Steam Games worth ~ $398.71

Back