FS: Lots of cases

Blue Fox

[H]F Junkie
General
Prefer to sell stuff, but I'm up for trades as well. If you find my prices unreasonable, make me an offer.
I have larger versions of all the images and link to them, just click the image you want to enlarge.
All sales are final.
Everything that isn't new is tested before shipping.
Heatware.

Shipping
Shipping is at your expense and if you would like 2 day or overnight shipping, that is an option (you can also choose a carrier, though I normally use USPS).
I do not send packages without some sort of tracking number.
I do not ship first without a good reason.
Local pickup is available for those in the DFW area. I will not drive too far as I have a rather busy schedule (I'm in Plano).

Payment
I accept PayPal. Possibly USPS money orders as well.

Trades
I'm currently after large IPS LCDs (23" and above) and a Silverstone LC12 (black).
Anything out of my WTB thread.

$120 each - Antec Take 4 rackmount (4U). I actually have 3 of these. All have been used for little over a few hours. Excellent condition. They also include a 450w power supply. Similar Newegg link.

$140 - Sold - Cinch 4U rackmount case. I'm unsure of the exact model of this case, but it has a triple redundant 700w power supply (3 x 350w). 10 x 5.25" bays. EATX board support. Box has been opened, but I've never used it (outside of taking some photos). No product link unfortunately.

$300 shipped each - Both Sold - Supermicro CSE-743TQ-865B. I have two available (I can possibly get more). Both are brand new and sealed. They include a 865w power supply, 8 hot-swap SATA/SAS bays, and even hot-swap fans. You can get the rackmount kit for it as well (and it would then take up 4U). Would make a rather nice server. Newegg link

$350 - Sold - Zalman HD160XT. Pretty awesome HTPC case. Has a 7" touchscreen LCD. Pretty good condition. I believe that it is complete except for the optical drive eject button (Zalman will probably send you one). Similar Newegg link.

$100 - Sold - Cooler Master Media 282. Appears to be brand new. The box has been opened, but it is still in plastic wrap. It's a pretty neat case. You can swap between desktop and tower format (drive bays and LCD rotate). Newegg link.

$145 - Sold - Supermicro CSE-733TQ-465B. Brand new. Box might have been opened (I'll have to check). Includes a 465w power supply. 4 SATA hot swap bays and EATX support! Newegg link.

$55 - Sold - Antec Minuet 300. Appears to be brand new. Box isn't sealed, but the case is still in plastic wrap. It includes a 300w power supply. Would make a nice small HTPC. Newegg link.

$800 - Sold - Foundry EdgeIron 48GS. This is a very high end managed switch (web/telnet/console connection). It has 48 gigabit ports, 4 mini-GBIC slots, and even the option for a 10gbit XENPAK fiber module. If you buy more, you can stack up to 8 of them (has 2 x 20gbit stacking ports). It is not in perfect cosmetic condition, however, I have tested all the ports and it is fully functional. There are some scratches and a small ding on the back. You will have to provide your own rackmount ears as well (it is 1U). Manufacturer page.

Last edited:
bump for a guy lookin for some server technology

nice stuff man wish i could afford

I have a modded wii if you want to trade for that zalman HTPC :)

things that go bump in the night...

wow, that Zalman HD160XT looks good, if my number had hit last night (I played 4850 and the number was 0459 <my old cell number that I USED to play...ugh!!!>) I would've had $5,000 to play with...

God I wish I had the money to burn for that switch, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Oh well. Free bump 4 U.

It was bit of an impulse buy for me...I don't really need it anymore. Oh well.

Back