Valve games, steam games, Blizzard games cheap (Left4Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G2PLAY is a polish site that sells steam keys are pretty darn discount prices, I've used this site many times, and have heard many other success stories, there is one concern though, some people report that over at Steam forums they cracked down on the Thai keys, so use at your own risk, all I know is that I haven't had any trouble so far, and I would like to share this with you guys

P.S. to the mods, if this is illegal, most def delete it, and plz don't ban me :(

P.P.S Haha, it seems after last night, some retard posted it at slickdeals and got shot down, but still, the site seems to have caught on that a lot of people are buying L4D keys, so they pulled a Newegg and raised their prices on the L4D, I would still recommend this site to buying other games, but as for L4D, at least this weekend, I would push to buy it from Valve if you don't really care about the $5 since many people are kind of iffy about this site.

Woot woot!, now it seems that they will be adding EA games to their arsenal of cheapness, go gettem tiger!

Will work on Blizzard games, and you can register them @ Blizzard Account site to DL the English version - I did this with my ruRU legal retail copy WC3 and it worked. (lived there back when I purchased it)

Probably won't work on Steam, as Thai and Russian versions are locked down to those regions.

edit: These keys are from Poland and don't have regional lockdown. Bought L4D, confirmed 100% working!

I think I have used this site before (used a site similar if not) with Diablo 2 and LoD and it worked. I want to buy SC off here....

I can't get the exact amount it's going to charge me to show up :(

bump for a FUCK THAT NOISE.

I went to purchase left4dead, which said was like 15 US dollars, then they tried charging my quadruple what the initial cost was going to be.

don't even waste your time with this.

Hmm, I've never encountered that problem before, are you sure you entered everything in right? I honestly don't think this business that is trying to skimp, people should make sure to check how much was charged to their paypal accounts, and then double check again just in case someone else has this problem. This has worked flawlessly many times for me, just sometimes when there are a lot of purchases going on, they tend to run out of keys, but they get them back in stock quickly and send and e-mail with it fast too. Do you happen to have a screenshot of when they tried to charge you extra?

Hmm, I've never encountered that problem before, are you sure you entered everything in right? If they are a business that is trying to skimp, people should make sure to check how much was charged to their paypal accounts, and then double check again. This has worked flawlessly many times for me, just sometimes when there are a lot of purchases going on, they tend to run out of keys, btu they get them back in stock quickly and send and e-mail with it fast too.

Yep, it looks legit now, still no clue why it tried charging me for 6. Just a few pointers, go here instead:

http://g2play.pl/l/en.html

and look in your basket, you can actually directly convert to USD there.

I bought a Left4Dead from them and got the key right after the payment went through. I registered it with Steam and it worked.

Thank you very much for your shopping.

additional information about the implementation of the order
Name Information
Left 4 Dead Steam Key There are no codes to the product in the base at the moment. You will receive the appropriate code in an e-mail message.

lol

everything was figured out, this is a legit site.
I bought Left 4 Dead a couple hours ago and just checked my email. I was charged 14.44 through Paypal just like it said. my game is at 95% so I will post back if I run into any issues.

where and how does this site get its keys??

Pretty cool, too bad i have all the valve games listed /

Ya, same here, I bought the $75 "every single valve game EvAR" deal back at christmas time, if only I knew about this site 1st :(, but I still like the fact that I don't have to go buy a shitload of SC's at walmart for lanparties any more ^^ OH OH OH, my mistake guys, I linked to the polish version of the site :( sorry! ! edit edit now!

Where's the key supposed to appear after purchase? I purchased, but the key wasn't in any of their emails.

i tried to purchase it today from steam for 24.99, but my steam account kept saying my card was declined. well i just got one of these for 14.44. thanks op and screw you steam for not taking my money.

Where's the key supposed to appear after purchase? I purchased, but the key wasn't in any of their emails.
once you finalized paypal payment it goes to one last page and you have to click on Potwierdzam or something like that in the bottom right corner and it wenrt to the page with the key. after that you will get an email with the key in it too. also the game installed fine and plays perfectly. :)

once you finalized paypal payment it goes to one last page and you have to click on Potwierdzam or something like that in the bottom right corner and it wenrt to the page with the key. after that you will get an email with the key in it too. also the game installed fine and plays perfectly. :)

What does the email look like? Where in the email is the key? I received an email but don't see any keys.

Orange Box is even cheaper. Now, has anyone ever tried getting that from these guys?

g2buy.com is still cheaper for the blizzard games. I've bought 3 D2 keys and SC from them with no problems.

Just bought Left 4 Dead. Figured $15 is cheap enough that if I don't play the game a lot its not a huge loss. Thank you for making this topic, OP.

while the sites english site is still in need of some translations it did work just fine for my left 4 dead purchase aswell.. to bad they dont have the entire steam portfolio for sale

Did anyone else get a ton of keys?

My paypal says I was charged once for 14.44, but I received 4 keys in one e-mail, and only 1 in the other.

I just bought a KEy and it says its already in Use... Great.. Now I have to go thru a refund process..

My paypal says I was charged once for 14.44, but I received 4 keys in one e-mail, and only 1 in the other.

Nope, just one here. Hey you have keys to give away to friends/family/random strangers/your dog.

Or people on [H]

That too. I might have to show this to the guy that owns the site I work with and do a L4D give-away to promote getting new members or a contest with a random odd-ball question.

Wanna give me a key, Mine is fuckered up and says its already activated..

I e-mailed him asking him what was going on. If/when he replies I'll let you know.

I'll have 2 to give away, though.

I WILL POST IN HOT DEALS WHEN I AM READY TO GIVE AWAY THE KEYS. QUIT PMing ME. I AM WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM THEM.

worked fine for me last night. Im missing episode 2 and portal trying to decide if its worth 10$ to buy the orange box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back