Lian Li Case Parts(HD Rack)

Outrage

n00b
Hey guys,

So I'm going to be bringing a mid-tower back to life soon, and somewhere along moving from one house to another, i've misplaced some fairly important pieces to a Lian-Li case.

I'm looking for the little racks, and parts that go in the lower portion of the case that holds the hard drives. I took a look at Frozen-CPU, but it doesnt look like its the right one that they have...

I will have 3 hard drives mounted in a enclosure in the front panels, and I need ONE of these racks to mount 3 drives internally.

Here's a picture with a circle around the part that I am talking about...

hdtray.jpg

I also found this, but it will not work in this version of the lian li case:
http://www.lian-li.com/v2/en/product/product06.php?pr_index=239&cl_index=2&sc_index=5&ss_index=12

based on your jump link to Lain Li's site, Frozen seems to have what you're looking for...

unfortunately that is a rack for the newer models of the lian li cases... that one looks like it mounts on the sides of the rack, and not the bottom (like the older versions)

i just recieved an email back, and the site that once had it in stock, has discontinued the item.

anyone else have any ideas?

Those racks are rivted on, arn't they? If that's the case. I'd check the fs/ft forum and ask if someone has one they no longer want.

Those racks are rivted on, arn't they? If that's the case. I'd check the fs/ft forum and ask if someone has one they no longer want.

nope, they are actually just being held on with tiny phillip's screws. i need the whole kit that comes with the drive screws to slide them in too.... JUST like that performance-pc's site has... but they are all out. :(

nope, they are actually just being held on with tiny phillip's screws. i need the whole kit that comes with the drive screws to slide them in too.... JUST like that performance-pc's site has... but they are all out. :(

FS/FT still might be your best bet. If someone took the cage out to watercool, chances are they have all the hardware you need for it also.

haha, oh no, i need 13 more posts before i can post in the FS/FT forum. (even though i've been a member for 6 years, i have only made 37 posts.)

i guess im just a reader. :)

Back