My 4870x2 owns all yours.

Samury

Limp Gawd
Why you may ask?

Because after I put my comp to sleep it dropped to -2,147,483,648 C according to Hardware Monitor.

Yeah, that's right. My graphics card is so awesome that it spits in the face of the laws of science. It's apparently made Absolute Zero its bitch. And what's more, I'm alive, as well as the whole planet, to tell this tale. Truly this card is a thing of wonders.

Or possibly Skynet's new best friend.

Wait a minute...

Why you may ask?

Because after I put my comp to sleep it dropped to -2,147,483,648 C according to Hardware Monitor.

Yeah, that's right. My graphics card is so awesome that it spits in the face of the laws of science. It's apparently made Absolute Zero its bitch. And what's more, I'm alive, as well as the whole planet, to tell this tale. Truly this card is a thing of wonders.

Wait a minute...

LMFAO!!!

Gigawatts.jpg
:p

Great Scott!!!!!

"JIGAWATTS" no "GIGAWATTS"!! Come on! Get the damn photoshop right at least!!

Actually its "Gigawatts" in the script of the movie and its pronounced "G" insted of "J". think "Jigga" with a G.

Yeah, well, my 8800m GTS actually generates power. I never have to plug in my laptop. haHA!

Why you may ask?

Wait a minute...

Your post was so full of win that I put it on the front page of GPUReview.com.

Thanks Samury!

Luv,
Steve McBarnes
Vice President of GPUReview.com

Actually its "Gigawatts" in the script of the movie and its pronounced "G" insted of "J". think "Jigga" with a G.

The way Christopher Lloyd pronounced it.

The script could have said a googleplex worth of whats,

Christopher Loyd says JIGAwatts. Like getting jiggy with it. :p

GIGAwatts is the correct pronounciation but that is not what was stated in the movie.. .

My professor from France says Jigabyte, maybe he watched too much Back to the Future.

Some of the replies in this thread fucking fail (you know who you are) but the OP is hilarious. Thanks for the laughs. :D

In order to find the collective IQ of a group, one must take the lowest figure of the group and divide it by the number of people involved. That is all; have a nice day.
I only hope that I reduced it only by virtue of adding population rather than changing the IQ factor.

Back