Create your own "Brute" and battle!

You're not serious right? I mean, this maybe appealing if I were like 10 years old

I've fought about 11 matches now and won 7 of them and I've only gained 3 health and 1 Agility point. I tried researching about the game but I guess you can't manually modify your attributes. It just eventually comes with your winning matches...?

Stupid. People have sledge hammers on L3, and I am still using my fists. No way to advance.

I've been playing this game for a couple of days now with a few friends on a private forum. I've got 3 characters, though because of her particular skills at the moment, one of them is taking much longer to become an effective fighter. Though, I think she will turn out quite well.

Here are two of them for now (search for these names to fight them, case sensitive)

Blind Akko (Level 3) (unless my third character just turns out completely bitching, Blind Akko is my main. She's got a neat suprise)

Frosted Snake (I think he's level 4)

I've fought about 11 matches now and won 7 of them and I've only gained 3 health and 1 Agility point. I tried researching about the game but I guess you can't manually modify your attributes. It just eventually comes with your winning matches...?

7 wins means you are maybe level 3, right? Most of your stats bonuses and abilities come at level ups. Sometimes you just gain a new skill, sometimes you gain a new skill as well as get a decent stat boost. The Level cap is fairly high, so you have plenty of time to fill out your stats. Some characters hit harder much earlier than others, so building some characters can take much longer than others. But I think it will pay off well if you put the time into a character who happens to get more defensive abilities first. One of my friends has a character who can break other's weapons, scare away their attack animals, uses martial arts, and just recently got super strength. He's won 14 of the 15 matches that he has ever fought.

The only thing in the game that seem's to be bugged or imbalanced right now are throwing stars. Occasionally a character who has them will throw them over and over and over, slowly killing you. Its completely one sided and definitely needs some attention. They seem to take the site down fairly often for maintenance, so hopefully the tweak stuff like that.

I'm sure this started off as viral marketing but has managed to degenerate even further due to people posting a link not to the main website, but to their characters for the extra XP it gives them.

In any case, someone needs a few dicks slapped in their face. I just don't know who.

Seriously, this has to be the most retarded shit ever made. Everybody else has weapons and shields, yet i continue to fight bare knuckles.

Are people cheating or what?

Seriously, this has to be the most retarded shit ever made. Everybody else has weapons and shields, yet i continue to fight bare knuckles.

Are people cheating or what?

luck of the roll.

but actually, characters that get more defensive and "passive" type stuff to begin with will probably be more effective later on. My character Blind Akko didn't get a weapon until Level 4 and I kinda wish that she hadn't gotten it yet, considering one of her main skills is stealing other character's weapons. My third character Elayhm just has a shield right now and continues to get non-weapon bonuses which will be pretty shweet I think.

id rather roll 2 dice with a friend and the one with the higher number wins.

http://todders.mybrute.com

this reminds me of the card game WAR. All you do is go through the process, you don't play you just move things along. The game is already decided you are just trying to find out who wins by going through the motions.

If you haven't deciphered what I'm saying:

----->There is zero skill involved in the game <---

http://free-sample.mybrute.com

Its not a serious game or anything like that.... but for those of you who are like me and "make your rounds" every day where you go through all your bookmarks checking everything (woot, sellout, slickdeals, Post your ____, ect, this is kind of fun... you play for like a minute a day and you just watch and see how your guy does... you have no control or anything like that over your character.... don't expect much fun... just something to do during boredom downtime every day... I find it entertaining anyways :p

Back