Gigapixel Pictures Cure Boredom

HardOCP News

[H] News
You know what I like best about massive gigapixel images like this? You can spend hours looking over these things and never run out of cool stuff to see....like the hot chick in the white super-tight-shorty-shorts talking on the phone. Ahhh, I love technology.

Hahaha that chick was the first thing i zoomed in on. Wasn't even trying.

Also, I found waldo.

Hahaha that chick was the first thing i zoomed in on. Wasn't even trying.

Also, I found waldo.

ROFL! Me too! I swear, I wasn't even looking because I knew it would take a while but I went right to her. Maybe this is like a Freudian test. Does that mean I passed or failed?!:confused:

First thing I zoomed in on was the water. What would a Freudian test say about that?

What do ya think some of those apartments go for? four to five hundred a month?

Enlighten me. I can find a cute Asian girl in one pic, but not in super-tight-shorty-shorts! :)

Enlighten me. I can find a cute Asian girl in one pic, but not in super-tight-shorty-shorts! :)

The FIRST thing I accidentally found was the hot chick in the shorts....

She is in the building that is tied for second tallest, the left one.

Thanks! Found her! :) I've went right past her before. Guess I'm not that tuned to my inner voyeur pervieness. :) She is nice.

Stalking in high-def!

Ya i found the chick too! I also found someone who still has xmas lights up and a xmas tree too. Also a weird room that is really green.

Definately... I have you see the Obama one yet? You can see probably over a mile out.

What do ya think some of those apartments go for? four to five hundred a month?

:D

Those are condo's or try $3000+ a month for that type of apartment. Are you seeing those million dollar yachts parked out front?

I'm more than a little concerned at the privacy issues involved with these. Shouldn't people going about their business in their OWN homes have any say in teir activities (or lack thereof) being available for viewing?

I don't know about you guys, but it looks like the chick in white has quite a belly there. The thigh sizes also correspond <_< >_>.

ROFL! Me too! I swear, I wasn't even looking because I knew it would take a while but I went right to her. Maybe this is like a Freudian test. Does that mean I passed or failed?!:confused:
Guilty as well.. my pervdar is working well!

I'm more than a little concerned at the privacy issues involved with these. Shouldn't people going about their business in their OWN homes have any say in teir activities (or lack thereof) being available for viewing?
Taking pictures from off your property = perfectly legal.

Want privacy? Close the fucking blinds.

Anyone know where I can get a jpeg or whatever off these to set as a wall paper or save them?

I feel all so creepy about having to check out the windows, but... i... just...had to.:eek:

It seems this photo makes what the Google Streets guys do seem pretty tame.

Speaking of privacy...

privacy.jpg

People in glass houses shouldn't run around naked. I don't see any problems with this type of photography, there not showing anything that one can see for themselves if they were there. If this is a violation of privacy, the little perv with the telescope should be taken to jail.

ya when i saw that boat named privacy i nearly fell on the floor laughing. all those condos seem like a voyeurs paradise.

Probaly is, bunch of rich swingers peeping on each other everynigh

and that chic doesnt look too hot, she almost look like a little chub ball, who shouldnt be wearing such tight clothes...

or she could be pregnant the way her belly sticks out..

Yeah look at those sharp knees... lol.

I was going to talk about the paintings... freaks. jk Awesome image. Maybe LA or Manhattan next?

Those are condo's or try $3000+ a month for that type of apartment. Are you seeing those million dollar yachts parked out front?

Yeah that's what I was thinking. $400-500? These apartments are as on the water as it gets, the yacht parking lot is a bit of a giveaway, and look at how just plain "nice" the whole thing looks. There's a reason why the cheap area of town looks that way.

Diablo2K said:
People in glass houses shouldn't run around naked. I don't see any problems with this type of photography, there not showing anything that one can see for themselves if they were there. If this is a violation of privacy, the little perv with the telescope should be taken to jail.

As far as I know he would/should be were he caught. The difference is that the guy with a telescope leering at someone is watching one specific person.

In the snow pic, it has the typical asian skier (they like to take pics mainly to show that they did it and not that they where having a great time there). Hey I'm half asian so you can't call me a racist!

Privacy is dead.
I see a lot of empty rooms with the lights on.

I saw this a few days ago. Very cool. I wonder what cameras and lenses they use. I know they stitch together lots of images and stream only what you're seeing, but that's about it.

It's definitely a beautiful view though, and a very rich neighborhood.

As im looking out the window from my hotel, I'm seeing the same view as that pic.

Looks like Vancouver right by stanley park.

Depending on where you live in Yaletown, they go for anywhere betweem $750,000 to 5 Million CDN. I lived about 8 blocks away from there. No better place to be in the Summer :D

This is exactly why I never open my curtains or shades. And people tell me I'm paranoid... pfff...

P.S. I think that girl is pregnant...

P.P.S. The reason a lot of you went straight to it is because it's almost dead center.

Why would anyone ever rent an apartment at that price? If you are rich you might as well buy an apartment.

A condo is an apartment you own basically....

I've found a few "darker" room that have been edited.. You can see where it was photo-shopped. Me thinks there might have been something not PG behind at lest ONE of the,... that's a lot of apartments / condos for nothing interesting beyond dinner going on.

I rather have the cute asian school girl...I'd never fit into the rich girls lifestyle.

Back