LED TV and 720p

Sathsayin

Gawd
Ive kinda got 2 questions
Has anybody seen an ledtv between 32-42 thats got pixel mapping. I was curious ledtv's that are like 1/10th of an inch thick. not the led backlit lcd panels.

Also ive noticed that most 720p tv's look better on regular TV channel 8 KNOE CBS FOX 14(where im from) etc... Also ive noticed that most HDTV for satilite is 720 p if im not mistaken. So 720p looks better than 1080p becasue of no scaling that would causeing aliasing and banding. Also older systems like snes playstation 2 etc.. look better on a 720p again becasue of (less) better scaling. I was wondering if anybody could tell me some highend 720p tvs people bought befoe 1080p got big. I had seen a sony bravia kdl-s3000 series of tv's and i can tell you that most dvd's would look better on it then on (wild guess) 80 percent of 1080p's becasue of less scaling and such. I would snap up a 720p ledtv if they come out with one say 32-36 inches in a heartbeat.anything bigger is just to big for the place i live. (i considered moveing for the tv but the wife said no!!) need one that doesn't have black bars when i hook to pc either.

Please help me ive looked for months and i need some answers thanks

Ive kinda got 2 questions
Has anybody seen an ledtv between 32-42 thats got pixel mapping. I was curious ledtv's that are like 1/10th of an inch thick. not the led backlit lcd panels.
If not LED backlit LCD's, did you mean OLED? There aren't any on the market yet.

All LED televisions currently available have LCD screens with a LCD backlight instead of a CCFL backlight.

All 720p televisions available actually have a resolution of 768x1366 so have to scale all content.

Back