FS Gamma Y2 dac, Qinpu A-6000 mkII headphone amp

Riddleofsteel

[H]ard|Gawd
Okay, it's a new year. I'm very grateful to everyone who bought from me, bumped, and made good offers. I have two new items to sell.

1) Gamma Y2 dac made by MisterX (description after work) $220 shipped. Light use.

2) Antec Kuhler 920 (unopened) $90 shipped OBO.

3) (5/7/2012 SOLD!) Denon D2000 headphones. Owned for over a year, currently with J. Money pads fitted. Pads are wearing, but the cans are in good shape and still sound great. $150 shipped in the lower 48. Thanks! (5/7/2012 SOLD!)

I ship to the continental United States ONLY!!

Amazon Payments greatly preferred. Otherwise, verified Paypal or Money order. Heatware is under Justin1983. PM me with reasonable price offers. I don't want or need any trades. I appreciate curiosity, but DON'T lowball me for the hell of it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Bump July 10th. I realize I completely messed up the games list, I'll fix that later. I also need to work on better formatting but I'm not too clear on how that works. Thanks!

Game list removed until I can get it completely accurate. Bump to see if anyone is interested in the consoles.

Interested in the PS3 /if/ you can tell me exactly what's messed up on it (need pictures) and where I might find replacements. Has it ever been opened?

Hey Jawadali, I also may be interested in the PS3, could you send me the info?

whoops,

I meant riddleofsteal... somehow I thought you were the original poster, my bad.

Bump. Sent a PM a while ago, was wondering if you had a chance to look at it yet.

PS3 is sold. Xbox 360 and Street Fighter IV PS3 TE Stick still for sale. Lowered price on the 360 to $225 shipped if anyone is interested.

Added pictures and an additional item on Jan. 9th. PM me with offers, I'm not unreasonable. Thanks.

uhh might be interested in force unleashed in a little bit.
needa get an xbox first. mine got destroyed.

Thanks, I'll probably still have it. Anyway, I just updated this thread with a new item. Thanks for looking.

Okay, the XFX 5850 has been sold and shipped. I have added my two LCD displays. Please PM if interested and feel free to make price offers. I'll listen to anything reasonable! Thanks. Pics will be added around dinner time EST.

Back