Free Amp 4 Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, these remind me of the free 20oz Pepsi product coupons at Target a few years back. I'll be printing a few dozen of these out for sure. ^_^

weird...definatley saw that in a thread at 4chan
@ 4chan they also had coupons for 4pk Monster and redbull
i assume these are all fake :p

Why don't you go try it and report back with your results so we know.... that was my approach.

My friends and I got a few of these coupons last week and went to:

Longs
Safeway
Walgreens
Lucky's
Target

and all of the places took them. We ended up with 25 cases:eek:

My friends and I got a few of these coupons last week and went to:

Longs
Safeway
Walgreens
Lucky's
Target

and all of the places took them. We ended up with 25 cases:eek:
that's so awesome! I might be printing a book of these and make a day of hitting all of the stores in my area! Fill up my trunk, ftw!

The coupons are fake; chan-made. But it'll work if the cashier bars it manually. Just try to keep a straight-face committing fraud.

worked at target

target.jpg

so I had talked to the wife on the phone and she said she used the coupon at Kroger..when she gets home she has 3 packs, when I asked how she got 3 she said she had 3 coupons...I then said did you are the checker even read them, "no" :eek:

then I tell her they might be fake and now shes pissed...she would have never used them if there were any chance they are fake :(

How do they work, if they're fake? Maybe the cashier doesn't read them carefully and just let you pass? I'm definitely going to try these, anyone know if they work at FoodCo? I'm assuming Kroger and FoodCo is the same store.

The UPC bar code on the coupon encodes the information for the product as well as savings. Some people cracked the catalog so they can practically make a coupon for anything. I never understood why /b/ went for Amp though. It's not the most valuable or desirable shopping purchase to me.

got the rest of the story from the wife...she used the self check out and just handed the coupon to the checker (the page with 3 coupons on it, not cut) and the checker just typed them in one at a time...

The UPC bar code on the coupon encodes the information for the product as well as savings. Some people cracked the catalog so they can practically make a coupon for anything. I never understood why /b/ went for Amp though. It's not the most valuable or desirable shopping purchase to me.

Oh, I see. I better go and get as many as I can before they don't let us cash them in at all.

Yea these are fake... along with some other ones for Monsters...

There's no way they'd just give free coupons for 4-packs of energy drinks, Besides these are terrible for you...

So whats the worst that can happen if they discover they are fake?

I just got like 8 cases. Worked at Target and Walgreens, Safeway was a no go with home printed coupons. at least the one i tried here in the bay area.

As a cashier, I feel I can say we really don't care if the coupons are fake or not. Any smart cashier should know to only accept one maybe 2 coupons per purchase to avoid getting themselves in trouble. The fact is we know they're fake, but we take them anyways to keep the lines moving and the customers happy, it happens all the time. If the cashier wouldn't take your coupon, it's either because you tried to use multiple ones at once or you did something that made them not like you. We know they're fake, we know you know they're fake, we don't have to take them, do it one at a time and be nice to the cashier and you can do it at the same store all day. We're just not paid enough to care. :)

I say this since I had 2 customers use this coupon today, I took the first's and rejected the second's. Kindness makes a big difference when you're essentially asking a favor from your cashier!

As a cashier, I feel I can say we really don't care if the coupons are fake or not. Any smart cashier should know to only accept one maybe 2 coupons per purchase to avoid getting themselves in trouble. The fact is we know they're fake, but we take them anyways to keep the lines moving and the customers happy, it happens all the time. If the cashier wouldn't take your coupon, it's either because you tried to use multiple ones at once or you did something that made them not like you. We know they're fake, we know you know they're fake, we don't have to take them, do it one at a time and be nice to the cashier and you can do it at the same store all day. We're just not paid enough to care. :)

I say this since I had 2 customers use this coupon today, I took the first's and rejected the second's. Kindness makes a big difference when you're essentially asking a favor from your cashier!

Do you know we know you know the coupons are fake?

If you feel good about basically stealing from stores, have at it. Not trying to TC, but come on guys - it is what it is - stealing w/ a fraudulent coupon that stores will not get reimbursed for. I'll pass.

If you feel good about basically stealing from stores, have at it. Not trying to TC, but come on guys - it is what it is - stealing w/ a fraudulent coupon that stores will not get reimbursed for. I'll pass.

I FEEL AMPED! (tears into next case)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back