FS: MINT Canon 85mm f/1.8 lens with hood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyNapalm

[H]ard|Gawd
SOLD

First the lens - bought secondhand on POTN from j2photography, who bought it new 8 months ago. I've only taken this lens out 3 times, and it's just not the focal length I'm looking for. It's performed excellently each time I've used it. The glass is in perfect condition, and the lens is 100% blemish free and in like new condition.

Edit: Also selling a Hoya CPL of the same diameter.. If you want it, add $40.

Looking for $365 shipped, open to offers (no lowballs). Shipping USPS in the US only.

Thanks for looking!

602157059_s2sTW-X2.jpg

Note: the dust you see is on the outside of the lens, not inside
602157135_hX2gJ-XL.jpg

Hood:
604626734_7MpXU-XL.jpg

Pics taken with this lens:

550928723_pmKzS-XL-2.jpg

550932305_5ueBR-XL-1.jpg

601796256_GChbn-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for a great lens! I've owned 3 copies cause I always miss it when it's gone...

Great glass here and shots! Over the years I found that it helped a great deal to post unedited shots in aperture priority at various f-stops especially with it wide open.

Bump for a very high quality lens. A must have if you are looking for a general purpose portait lens with those beautifully blurred backgrounds with the aperture wide open and can't afford the 200/f1.8 :)

Thanks for the bumps. Essasin, almost every professional review has pics like that showcasing the various bokeh levels...wish I had time in the day to do that myself =)

Bump for a fellow photographer... If i didn't just pick up a 10-22mm and already have a 50mm f/1.4 - I might have just scooped this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back