Vortex Cannon Versus Little Pigs Houses

that's awesome, but that was not a house. It was a wall of stacked-up bricks. I don't even think they had any binding.

Wow, being someone that builds houses, those people make crappy houses. They should have done a better job building them so that they can stand up in a breeze.

Yeah the brick test was rather phony, but the gun is nevertheless pretty cool.

Yeah the houses were flimsier than a stack of cards, the wooden one folded flat when it fell down FFS, the bricks? Yah you stack bricks high enough and a breeze can knock them over.

No, what was cool I thought was the fact that "gun" managed to compress air and have it not dissipate over that distance, almost like they made a soliton air wave.

Yeah shitty dwelling construction, but that was pretty damn cool. I want one to blast doves out of my tress so they stop crapping on my car. :D

All those crafty wolves out there pining for a piggy are drooling at this.

Confound You !!!! You've taken the Big Bad Wolf out of the equation !!!!!! LOL !

Thanks, and I hope I don't see you out there,

Loki Sunrider

You see in one of the shots w/ the brick house, the top portion is spaced out much more.

Cool, but kind of lame the same bit.

I'd like to see them fire it at a person.

Thats awesome. They should use it on a lightly binded wall of balloons next.

Is anyone else having streaming issues with YouTube? The video is choppy with all the buffering. I'm on Verizon FiOS. I don't think it could possibly be my internet connection.

So it finally loaded. The brick one was disappointing at best. There was no mortar, only one wall and aimed kind of high.

But it still looks fun.

I wonder if there's a material that will hold the shape of the impact. I also want to see this thing used at close range.

LOL, I'm surprized no-one was as shocked as I was that a force of air can travel that far and do anything!

Think about it... It's aimed even. Very cool!

Stupid brit, brick houses have 4 sides. Cement is also a requirement.

It would take longer to build that stick house than it would to lay that brick wall.. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but most of you are just being goofy.

Do you not see the point of this?

You do?

Well then you missed the point of it. There is no point!!!!!

It is irrelevant if the brick has mortar, or four sides or whatever.

You dudes would probably look at the mona lisa, and say "geez my pocket camera can do better".

They shoulda just said, "Look at this smokers and stoners!!! This Smoke Ring Cannon (a.k.a. The SRC) can knock shit over!! Straw. Sticks. Shit. Bricks. It doesn't matter. This thing knocks it all down. Order now and get two for the price of three!!! Don't try this at home. This is serious shit!!

"That house was clearly not up to code therefore this whole thing is stupid" x 10

Seriously?

A gun that can knock heavy shit over with a 200 mph ring of air from a long ways away isn't cool enough?

This shit is cool; recognize it.

because Swine are well known for their prowess in development and construction of personal dwellings

I think they misspelled "Myth Busters" in the end credits. ;)

Obviousely the "houses" were crap, but I didn't even know there was such a gun. That looks freaking cool.

Ah, this brings back fond memories of Quakecon 04 with that guy running around with an Airzooka. My wife bought me one for my birthday right afterwards. Mayhem did ensue. I wish I still had it...

Thought the video was great.

Followed the content to BBC One looking for additional similar content.

Found it.

Clicked on an interesting video.

Was told that it is not available in my area.

wtf???

Thought the video was great.

Followed the content to BBC One looking for additional similar content.

Found it.

Clicked on an interesting video.

Was told that it is not available in my area.

wtf???

welcome to no net neutrality! espn does this too :p

When do the hand held ones go on sale?

tempj.png

Nice! I can see the tagline already:

"Hate dust? Vortex helps you OBLITERATE IT!"

Would need live human testing to get the gas mixture down right so it does knock you on your ass 30ft down the road.

I volunteer. Seriously it would be awesome to be shot be this thing.

Back