F/S: EVGA Classified E759, Intel DX58SO, ASUS P6T Delexue V2, i7 920

Status
Not open for further replies.

harbin

Gawd
New items added Aug 30th, 2009

item 11. BNIB Corsair 750HX, $139 shipped
item 12. New in the bag, OEM Seagate 7200.12 500gb hard drive, $49 shipped.

1. Retail Intel X58 motherboard DX58SO, have the accessory with it, slightly used couple of days, price dropped to $SOLD shipped. pending

2. BNIB Corsair 620HX, still in the plastic paper wrapped box, only removed the UPC for rebate, $old

3. ASUS X58 P6T Delexue V2, one of the best X58 motherboard, have the accessory with it, back to sale, $old shipped

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131365
29dhhkg.jpg

2047y1.jpg

4. ASUS PCIE 2600XT, 256M, slightly used, $39 shipped.

5. Retail EVGA Classified E759, slightly used, the same mb is sold $1000 on ebay, prefer local deal@77030 (local deal will have $10 discount), price dropped to $389 shipped with insurance, don't forget i will help with any RMA need it but buyer pay shipping and only accept PAYPAL no Echeck

Accept non-cc paypal or money order, only ship to CON US

Heat: raptord

Last edited:
What is so special about this E759? It is discontinued on NewEgg. I am interested in this.

the E759 is limited edition with NF200 southbridge. It gives you slightly better 3-sli performence. But I think it runs hotter than E760. Thats why its more expensive.

yea, theres someone having the BIN for $1000 on ebay for this board. Honestly, I think whoever buy it at that price is total idiot, no fans here. i can price my CSX fallen angle case with some crazy price as well, but that does not mean it will sell or actually worth that much, but $399 seems a reseanable price, :D

The difference in the limited edition is all the pci-e channels run at 16x, but unless your running gtx295's thats completely pointless on the nvidia end. All the other GTX cards only perform up to 8x. Now I'm venturing off into the realm of I7 and The classified board is my board in question as its black and red which is the theme of my new project. I'm also going coop edition 295s. I just don't have $400 right now. My evga 9800gtx KO's are on ebay right now as of early this morning the mobo and cpu are going up also soon when I get unlazy. Why ebay you ask? Well if I'm going to build a $1700 I7 rig hardware forums isn't the place to sell my stuff LOL. Now if your not to apt in selling this thing right away and can hold on to it I'll take it off your hands but don't have the money till later Sept. :-(

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back