Get 30% off Dell monitors!

vjcsmoke

Supreme [H]ardness
Use these 2 coupons:

20%
CPWZ3?K93D5GV1

10% stackable coupon
7LXC0FZZR54P3X

Dell 3007WFP-HC is $935 before tax with this offer.
Dell 2408WFP is < $400 before tax with this offer.

Free shipping as per usual if you pick 3-5 day delivery.

Don't want to hijack and perhaps this deserves its own thread but I found this on SD and just purchased a WD 640GB WD6401AALS HDD for $57 and change + tax (~$61 total for me) with free 2 business day shipping.

The coupon codes used were:

7XRCSVHMT9VDL0 (20% off select dell monitors, storage, laptop accessories, and gps)
7LXC0FZZR54P3X (additional 10% off electronics and acces. for small business)

Seemed pretty hot to me. Actually I bought two.

Edit to add:
Ok I gave it its own thread.

Last edited:
Don't want to hijack and perhaps this deserves its own thread but I found this on SD and just purchased a WD 640GB WD6401AALS HDD for $57 and change + tax (~$61 total for me) with free 2 business day shipping.

The coupon codes used were:

7XRCSVHMT9VDL0 (20% off select dell monitors, storage, laptop accessories, and gps)
7LXC0FZZR54P3X (additional 10% off electronics and acces. for small business)

Seemed pretty hot to me. Actually I bought two.

Edit to add:

You guys think this deserves its own thread? I have never posted a "hot deal" so I am unsure.
seems like a good deal, post it.

ill probably be ordering one right now, so thanks:D

None of these four coupons work for me, they're probably only for a very small amount of monitors.

Looks like the 20% (if it was working on the 3007WFP-HC in the first place) has expired. Damn, was looking at picking up another :p

pff..........got the coupon has exceeded use message on 20%. 10% didn't apply to the LED monitor.

Man, if only I had the money I would be picking up that 2209WA!

I need to replace my aging 2007WFP that is starting to show signs of wear (hot spots, some bizarre discolorations on the top left of the screen).

... never hurts to call a Dell sales rep and ask if they can still hook you up with the deal. Those guys are always willing to link ya up to a coupon code whether isn't in circulation or not. Who knows, you may get a 35% code and a shipping deal!

... never hurts to call a Dell sales rep and ask if they can still hook you up with the deal.

Thanks! I did exactly as you suggested, and they applied the 20% to my phone order.

Now my laptop will finally have a battery again!

I'm surprised this got so little replies, especially since it was posted YESTERDAY.

Guys, if you're looking for a TRI-monitor setup you're basically getting the third one for free!

30% + 30% + 30% = 90%!!!

Back